_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 173

tonycashflow

See my posted pictures in the thread 1714 and 1715#, the range is in the picture.

one is trading and one is not

I am testing Thunder4WD on two Demos

on the chart one has a line at the bottom left that says.

Bismillah == Alhamdulillah and the other does not.

Is the other one set up wrong?

The one with out this Bismillah is not trading - what did I do wrong?

finimej:
I start with V2b, and no problem at all to make profits. All through Thunder4WD is more risktaken than yourlucky V2b. Both are making very good winning/loss ratio. I hope there is way, that I can donate to rdb and get the version Thunder4WD v3.

1) rule number one: never run this EA on the broker has spead more than 3.

2) rule number two: you must run it in the asian market time on EURGBP when the europian and americans are sleeping.

3) rule number three, you must optimize your EA, with 3 parameters:

- OPFromFractal

- PriceFromMid

- i_trendlevel

and set the

- AccountProfitsClose = True

- SL_outofsession = 1.0.

if your broker has spread more than 3, then change your broker. There are many brokers who has spead <=3 on the pair EURGBP.

=====================

I think the problem that Jsm has is

he has set the AccountProfitsClose = false, this means that you position will automatically get stoploss out at the 3 pips. It is very easy to get the EURGBP run to the wrong direction for 3 pips after you have take your position, thereafter you get stopout at 3 pips. So set the accoutprofitsClose =true, and do not get stoploss out at 3 pips in wrong direction.

My V2b has SL_OutSession = 32

Why do you say to set the SL_outofsession = 1.0 ?

Will you explain exactly what you mean, and why it should be set at that value?

Standing by,

PD

crasing Your_Lucky EA

Hay ,When You download Tamplate ,there will be EA. Remove that EA from Tamplate. Then open Navigator and You will see : Your_Lucky EURGBP_v2. Pull on the screen , make set up and should work fine

finimej:
I start with V2b, and no problem at all to make profits. All through Thunder4WD is more risktaken than yourlucky V2b. Both are making very good winning/loss ratio. I hope there is way, that I can donate to rdb and get the version Thunder4WD v3.

1) rule number one: never run this EA on the broker has spead more than 3.

2) rule number two: you must run it in the asian market time on EURGBP when the europian and americans are sleeping.

3) rule number three, you must optimize your EA, with 3 parameters:

- OPFromFractal

- PriceFromMid

- i_trendlevel

and set the

- AccountProfitsClose = True

- SL_outofsession = 1.0.

if your broker has spread more than 3, then change your broker. There are many brokers who has spead <=3 on the pair EURGBP.

=====================

I think the problem that Jsm has is

he has set the AccountProfitsClose = false, this means that you position will automatically get stoploss out at the 3 pips. It is very easy to get the EURGBP run to the wrong direction for 3 pips after you have take your position, thereafter you get stopout at 3 pips. So set the accoutprofitsClose =true, and do not get stoploss out at 3 pips in wrong direction.

hey finimej, can you recommend me some brokers that have a 3 pips spread on the asian market ?

paromi:
hey finimej, can you recommend me some brokers that have a 3 pips spread on the asian market ?

Ya that's the million dollar question.

Which Broker...

SL_outofsession=1, that means I want the EA close all the tradings if the time is not in the assian market time. At the outside assian time, the pair start to move, if it is not in your favour, you will have 1 pips stoploss out.

About brokers, check out this link. Which broker is the best to run EURGBP scalper during Asia session ? - CariGold Forum CLAIMS: I personally have not tried the brokers on this list out at all, neither demo or real account. Just gooled this post out.

MisterFX:
2pipsforex.com is a broker all pais 2pips spreads

look there before

2pipsforex | 2pipsforex.com | Global Clearing Group LTD reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Topgirl:
Uses TadawulFX on LIVE account and Demo account. Goes really good on both. Begun on Live January 26. So on three nights I have may in $152. Begun with $500 (Tadawuls mini). So I am very pleased . Has FapTurbo. With I might close down IBFX (for high spread and a mass errors) sow took the entire two weeks' to wait. So then, I might new about this. And is hugely astonished on the result. Now, my own question is if I will continue with Lucky V2b or if I will throw in FapTurbo. But I search after more brokers with low spread. Uses some demo accounts to compare. Presently feels in all cases that Lucky gives better results.

hi topgirl ,with your 500 live ,can i know what lot size the ea openned ,what was your risk setting?

now guys ,have a look at the live testing results, it did not open more than the minimum size allowed ,even if the risk setting was at 50% ,it openned only .05 lot instead of .6 ,

is there a restriction in the luckey v2 that limits the lot size below 5,000 live account ? my fapturbo openned the right lot size with the same setting i.e. .6

ps: on the demo tester everything looks normal

Files:

I'm sure that this has been brought up but i couldnt find it in this thread. Has anyone used this on the m1 chart with forward testing? Backtesting v2 with the m1 chart seems to do slightly better then m5.

Any comments?