_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 172

Hi Fenimej ,

Do you have any specific configuration for those 3 parameters ?

- OPFromFractal

- PriceFromMid

- i_trendleve

can you share it ?!

regards

Yea would be great if you can do this

Regards

I always optimize the EA for the EURGBP M5 on last two days data. Different broker has differnt settings. same broker on the different days has different settings. Do not trading on the night, if like Central bank of europa presse down it rant.

So do you own optimization.

it is easy,

Ctrl-R to get the strategy test view window, and select the 3 parameters, to get it optimized.

Files:
optimize.jpg  100 kb

and you select the i_trend parameter to optimize at the same time as well.

Open and Close hours to be set to the asian market time, and shall not be optimized.

Files:
optimize2.jpg  104 kb

I'm trying LuckyV2 on two FXDD demo accounts.. theyve been trading fine for three days (good profit, BTW), but so far today not a single nibble.

Has anyone else seen this puppy trade today? I'd be especially interested in anyone who's running an FXDD demo like me...

Friday is closed, mate. The market is closed after Friday usa market is closed.

Hi finimej,

I would like to know which settings you use for the mondays.

Optimized from the previous thursday and friday?

Thanks

hi,

you optimized for your own settings use the data from wednesday to friday. as friday is no trading night any way.

ok good thanks

Another thing...if possible, could you please give the range you use for each?

For example,

- OPFromFractal - 1 to 100 - Step of 1

- PriceFromMid - 1 to 100 - Step of 1

- i_trendlevel - 0.0001 to 0.0100 - Step of 0.0001

I just don't want to be too restrictive or try a range too large for nothing and make the optimization too long for nothing.

Thanks

finimej:
Friday is closed, mate. The market is closed after Friday usa market is closed.

I have it set to begin trading at 11AM local time.. the market doesn't close until 2 PM local time. I would like to know if anyone else - particularly FXDD customers - had any trades during this 3 hour open market period.

Thanks anyway, fin...