_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 83

thunder4WD

designmax:
Hello rdb

Thanks for sending me a copy of the Thunder4WD EA a few days ago. I have been running it on forward test, but am still not getting it to take any trades...have you done any work on the code lately, and if so, can you shed some light on this problem I am having with it?

Regards

Designmax

hello rdb

where found a downloud thunder4wd? please??

jsp326:
Unfortunately, it looks like a scam broker.

2pipsforex | 2pipsforex.com | Global Clearing Group LTD reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

I don't think any broker can really maintain a fixed 2 pip spread on pairs like AUDNZD, either.

Too bad!

Yes broker can but only for instutionell companies and almost the majors. But this broker is in belize, too.

_rdb_:
someone send to my email this statement... big DD, but still profit with Gain 200% in 2 week... wow... he don't sent *.set file for me...

Hello RdB

That was with Lucky, Thunder, both?

I think his setting was to the max (risk100, maxtrades1,...)

But what a fabulous withdrawal and just before xmas hollydays

Other currencies (EURCHF ?)

Hello rdb,

what about your work wih other currencies ?? Is it a question of settings optimization or totally new strategy ??

JStein:
Hello rdb, what about your work wih other currencies ?? Is it a question of settings optimization or totally new strategy ??

similarity strategy only on the use of the time in trading,

signal, MM, TP, SL, all different.

work that will take long for a beginner like me.

I think he is a gambler who is very lucky.

I impressed with the courage and the knowledge that he had.

he knows when to use the margin to maximize the benefit and when to avoid the need to stop losses, and most importantly, he knows when the time to withdraw.

do not try this at your real account

_rdb_:

You have already shown that you were far from being a beginner

_rdb_:

Hey guys, sorry about insisting on my issue, it just that I haven't been able to resolve it...I recently downloaded the .ZIP file from first post (the one updated jan 01 200) and followed the steps from the .PDF guide ( loaded your_lucky v2) on metatrader 4 (using a demo account on FXDD)...but I can't do a test to the EA, already changed the MaxSpread to 5 and still can't run test.

Please let me know what should I do, if someone can send some screenshot please fell free to mail me at yoan02@gmail.com

Thanks

Try maxspread=60

also unsing FXDD

ffaspector:
Yes. Live since v1c on FXDD (currently use Dec16 v1e). Did not open any trades today, FXDD was at 7-10pips all day. Yesterday opened 17, won 13, which is a fairly average day. (so far)

Hi...I'm also using FXDD and recently downloaded the EA..I wanted to ask you if you don't mind...are you using the v1e or the v2 ?? and also see if you can share the .*set file.

I did some test and the came out bad (lose)

thanks