_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 25

_rdb_:
Hi stel, solving problems but only kidding

yes.... very solving

I wanted to say, that it work only with a "maxspread" > 20!!

Help- bad results

Hi,

I try to backtest this ea (v1e- 01 december to 16 december) with alpari uk, but it refuse to trade if my "Maxspread" is>20 !!

... and my results is very bad !

can you help me pls

and is it normal that it takes so many positions ?

thank you

Files:

i don't know whats wrong are you people, some people have skeptical about their own and shared it to us, please if you don't like this thread, you can shut down your monitor and shut down your mouth, because you are just make this thread longer and bored to be read. When i get this ea then no doubt i put in my real acc, and now am very surprise about its results. Around 20 % from your acc balance will increase each day. I dont know about the other and i think this ea is very enough for my real acc right now. Am just run it and hope sooner will be wd for make donation for Pak Daeng (rdb)

Can people try and answer questions in this forum.

I want to setup this EA on Alpari LIVE which has a 5 pip spread during the Asian session and 4 digit quotes.

Can someone please post an optimised version of this EA to work on the above parameters?

Little trading

I am running this EA on Alpari with default settings. So far it has taken very few trades, even during larger moves. Do you folks have any set files that seem to be working better? Any help is appreciated.

spread fix

tanx latimeria,i am vry grateful.........

Yup...let's focus on the EA technicallity.

So far, need help on two issues:

1) EA has zero trade (or almost no trade) for Alpari (4 digit).

2) What is the best broker to run this EA ?

rgds

high spreads

i am thinking the spreads were too high...its designed for a 3pip spread pair, i dont think u wld want it to trade in high spread region...

The best broker for scalping is FXPRO

https://www.fxpro.com/cfdforex

Look! maximum spread for EURGBP just 2

help with spread fix

latimeria,

i have added the spread fix to check the EA when the spread is above 3pips, i compiled and got plenty errors, can i have the corrected mq4 file?..tnx