Problem with Mozilla and TSD?

Anyone had a problem with Mozilla when you click the new posts link, you get none found and yet it works ok in IE?

I'm using Mozilla for browsing. I haven't had any problem in browsing TSD. All are good.

k3iroll:
I'm using Mozilla for browsing. I haven't had any problem in browsing TSD. All are good.

mmm it is not all the time. Only when I click New Posts now and again

increase:
mmm it is not all the time. Only when I click New Posts now and again

What do you use ?

Firefox 3.0 ?

increase:
Anyone had a problem with Mozilla when you click the new posts link, you get none found and yet it works ok in IE?

I get lots of problems with Firefox, occassionally not showing new posts as you describe, worse still constantly logging me out, sort order of posts all over the place, its practically unusable. Thankfully no problems at all with IE

I have been using Mozilla with forum always and none problem at all. In fact it makes a lot easy the admin job.

Besides, faster than IE, more secure than IE, better look than IE.

The only problem I had it was with safari and now is working and lately with chrome but it's on early beta.

Data 2006

1. IE - 85,56 %

2. FireFox - 9,85 %

3. Safari - 1,93 %

4. Netscape - 1,85 %

5. Opera - 0,81

I use FireFox 3.0.4

Mozilla | Firefox web browser & Thunderbird email client 7.1 Mb

I switched to seamonkey, now I cannot get any new posts?

increase:

Try to FULL uninstall and try again because Seamoneky is just another Gecko engine.

increase:

Seems like the answer is in cookies and cookie settings (set to default, clear TSD cookies, restart)

Good site

increase:

Yes I have the same problem, I think this site is good that is why have a lot of enemies.

Charritopemex