GU h1

Pink is the SR zone

Black is the TL

Red is the -ve divergence macd

Files:

EU h1 12/06/09

Files:

EU GU today should have provide you with sufficient pips

hi, mphpopular, it seems your breakout TL + retest is very effective, why you abandoned it and turn out to trading breakout only? in my opinion, breakout + retest seems more reliable. what is your view , please? thank you

mphpopular:
EU GU today should have provide you with sufficient pips

thanks a lot for the light, retest is much better.

mphpopular:
I didn't trade the breakout only. I try to fine tune my trading by trade the breakout such as H1 or H4 in a lower TF 15m with the condition we are in the major trend, and I find it quite efficient.

Anyway, if you are comparing trade the "breakout" or "retest", I will definitely encourage you go for "retest", since it can enable you to take every trade with lower risk and higher winning percentage.

Btw, I now try to setup this thread as a thread to achieve 2 thing:

1) education on drawing TL, recognizing SR zone, candlestick and etc.

2) provide the direction / big picture of some currency pair.

Wish you tons of pips,

MPH

everic:
thanks a lot for the light, retest is much better.

I think I mistype something, the higher win ratio is the magical ma. But "retest" method is lower risk and much easier as i concern. Sorry for the misleading.

everic:
hi, mphpopular, it seems your breakout TL + retest is very effective, why you abandoned it and turn out to trading breakout only? in my opinion, breakout + retest seems more reliable. what is your view , please? thank you

I didn't trade the breakout only. I try to fine tune my trading by trade the breakout such as H1 or H4 in a lower TF 15m with the condition we are in the major trend, and I find it quite efficient.

Anyway, if you are comparing trade the "breakout" or "retest", I will definitely encourage you go for "retest", since it can enable you to take every trade with lower risk.

Btw, I now try to setup this thread as a thread to achieve 2 thing:

1) education on drawing TL, recognizing SR zone, candlestick and etc.

2) provide the direction / big picture of some currency pair.

Wish you tons of pips,

MPH

EU:

Weekly :

Uncertainty as the shooting star last week didn't followed by a bear candle this week. Hence, the bear signal by the shooting star shall be aborted.

H4 :

Range trading inside the triangle (bold line). No clear direction until any breakout occurs.

H1 :

Range trading btw the Support and Resistance.

Gu :

Weekly -

Last week shooting star shall be aborted due to not followed by a bear candle.

H4 -

A major SUPPORT TL still holding.