TL breakout + retest - page 47

mphpopular:
@all

So, is it appropriate for me to post my the trading system since I cant bear the responsibility of it.

Let me know if it is appropriate to open a new thread for the m15 system.

No one can ever see in your method what you see in it! Some people get it almost correct, but never the nuances that you see because you developed it! Therefore, post your method; people who may be interested will test it and decide for themselves whether they will trade it or not. If you enjoy a 75% success rate on a live account, then say so. That in itself will get people interested. If you have only Demo-traded the method then also mention that - huge difference.

Lastly, the other traders may not have your sense of discipline and therefore may lose when trading your method. Does that make your method "useless"? Most certainly not! It depends in whose hands it is in.

ValeoFX:
No one can ever see in your method what you ....

Thanks ValeoFX, appreciate your response.

GU

Daily TF :

Perfectly goes up until Fibo 78.6.

Will the candle closed as a shooting star and lead downward agaiN?

H1 TF :

The TL will be the major TL to watch with for the moment

EU h4, Watch the area closely

Plz do check POST 463 and response to me. Thanks in advanced

Files:

Finally I spend sometime did it. 15m Magical MA. Have a look if you interested.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

I think it will be ok.

mphpopular:
@all

Do some survey here :

I open a thread which introducing an easy trading system that I used in m15, nothing fancy nothing new, juz a normal approach.

But what hesitating me is that, what if ppl lose out money using that approach?

Bcoz until today, i seldom tells ppl whether LONG or SHORT, I only show how i drew my charts and how to market is behaving.

So, is it appropriate for me to post my the trading system since I cant bear the responsibility of it.

Question :

1) Are you profitting from the trading system?

Yes, but you must be equipped with basic knowledge such as TL, candlestick in HIgher TF.

2) Is it 100% winning?

No, there is surely win and lose, the money management will be the key to your success.

Let me know if it is appropriate to open a new thread for the m15 system.

what you need to do is just opennig a new thread not using this thread.

That might be confusing.

then just give us the link to your new thread.

mphpopular:
Finally I spend sometime did it. 15m Magical MA. Have a look if you interested. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

I will have a look at it.

Thx man.

EU h1 TL 11June09

Files:

mphpopular:
EU h1 TL 11June09

nice ...

GU h1

The horizontal Line is the current resistance zone.

Files: