TL breakout + retest - page 54

EU 15July09

EU GU -ve divergence spotted

Files:

GU h4 h1 - biased bull over tonight US session

Files:

Maybe this indicator can help the traders that look for breaks of trendlines.

Files:
_tlb_oc_v02.ex4  25 kb

Boyens:

Nice indicator.

Thanks

Fx Referee:
Nice indicator. Thanks

You're welcome my friend.

Hope it be usefull.:)

Boyens:
You're welcome my friend. Hope it be usefull.:)

Hi Boyens,

Appreciate if you could post screenshot showing the indicator in action, just need to know how does it looks like if I were to install it too.

Thanks & cheers.

Breakout indicator

Boyens:

Ma men, thanx for the indy, but is there any instructions for this indicator? How to read it? Or maybe an explanation to it ... what is it based on?

thanx in advance...

I not very understand how to use it as I see tons of horizontal lines indicating SR lvl from each TF.

Too many lines for me.

But I think it can help you identify SR lvl in higher TF.

Files:
6_18-jul-09.gif  20 kb

mphpopular:
I not very understand how to use it as I see tons of horizontal lines indicating SR lvl from each TF.

Too many lines for me.

But I think it can help you identify SR lvl in higher TF.

Hi there folks.

This indi can be usefull for who is looking for reversal points, for TL breakouts and so on; since the market often stall or reverse when hit suport or resistance on a larger time frame.

Of course you need to adjust the setup when add it to your chart. Nobody that work with daily chart i.e. deserve to see S and R of M1 in the screen.

For example, I'm trying a strategy for scalp where I adjust the indi to show S and R of M15 and M30 on my M1 chart, and so when the price hit them and my oscilator show overbought/oversold I sell/buy.

Well, that's it. Hope it can help you.

Kindly.