Piplite v1.0 - page 30

James666:
ok.. but it can be used on other pairs with the same settings for gbpusd 30M?

Iron has fine tuned it to GBPUSD 30 min so with those settings it may not be successful on other pairs/time frames

Thanks

I would like to express my thanks to you Iron for all the work you have done on this EA. Very much appreciated.

solfx:
Iron has fine tuned it to GBPUSD 30 min so with those settings it may not be successful on other pairs/time frames

Under GBPUSD 30 min, from my short experience, Iron made it a solid robust EA.

Thanks Iron.

So let's say my account starts out at 500.00 and grows to 800.00 but I want the ea to still max out at 50% of the initial amount or 250.00, then I would adjust FloatPercent to ~ 31%?

Thanks!

Also, I have .01 set as the lot size but the printout on the overlay is saying .02

Thanks for the help!

Piplite Stops Working on IBFX Due NFA Hedging Rules!

Piplite is no longer working on IBFX since they implemented NFA ban on hedging today. Got a lot of "Trade is disabled" errors in Journal tab.

Iron, is there a new version of Piplite to deal with this problem?

Thanks!

IBFx

I have similar problem in IBFx - non active trading

Anybody have any live or demo mt4stats.com results?

Has anyone had success with this EA since the markets started trending? I have used it in the past, but also used pipmaker. I lost my backside with pipmaker yesterday.

Has this EA been working well over he past few days?

Has anyone got a set file for this. The ones in the first post don't seem to be there any more