Piplite v1.0 - page 21

Thanks for this EA it seems to work very well

yah im almost sure this is the best one out there.

anyways does anyone know if i can load 1 piplite on a chart so that it will only sell and then 1 on another chart that will only buy ?(the same currency)

i want the buying and selling to be seperate in other words...

Piplite

All,

I've been busy developing other EAs but I haven't forgotten Piplite. In fact, Piplite is one of my 3 EAs on my live account that just sits there and continues to make money.

I have made several modifications to ensure Piplite continues to trade across multiple broker platforms. I have removed the set file from the first post and encorporated the information into this new version of Piplite v3.0. You can find the new version here.

I decided to go with a jump from v2.1 to v3.0 due to all the changes implimented. You will find a list of the complete changes on the first post. I have attached here three backtests for reference to show that Piplite trades on 4 decimal, 5 decimal and micro (penny a pip) platforms and accounts.

To answer some questions, Piplite has a time filter on it to trade 12 hours starting at 21 GMT and ending at 9 GMT. This time frame has helped Piplite to stop huge trend movements and proves to be the best overall. Just set the new GMT Offset for your broker and you're set. Piplite will continue to monitor all open trades all the time to ensure that you can close your "basket" of outstanding trades in profit. The time throttle is there mostly to stop too many trades from being opened.

Piplite will set the right aRSI time indicator period during it's calculation but you must place it on the right timeframe! Piplite is now only recommended to trade the GBPUSD on the 30 minute chart as all other pairs have proven unsatisfactory during this current market condition.

Piplite plays well with other EAs as generates a magic number based on the pair you are trading. Piplite will also autodetect your broker decimal (4 or 5). You will need a broker that trades down to the micro lot (.01) as any other lot size higher will kill your account! Penny a pip account types will need to set the new IBFX micro value to true.

Remember, there is no set file now. Piplite is good to go, right out of the box for GBPUSD on a 30 minute chart. You just need to set your specific account details and your risk tolerance parameters. Piplite is an equity trader so no TP is sent to the broker and if you have POSL turned off, no SL is sent to the broker either making Piplite inherently stealthy. If you experience spotty internet connections, I recommend turning POSL on to have a stop loss based on the Equity Protection Percentage to the broker. As always, have fun! I've made some good money with Piplite with the settings that are in it right now! Enjoy!

Happy Trading

v/r

THANKS A LOT IRON

i was about to ask you were was the V3 in first post

Thanks again for instructions you just gave us

thanks for sharing

settings

Hi, can you please give the best settings for the EA?

When I backtest with the throddle set, I always end up with a nice curve that

goes down at the end??

Thanks

Hi,

iron thanks for the share !!

I have a question regarding the difference between ver 2.1 and 3.0, i've made two backtest (february and march 2009) with the two, with a risk of 20 (1000$ account) on gbp usd with the set file. But only the 2.1 manage the drawdown of the 12/02, ver 3.0 lose 50% of the account.

Why ?

thank you very mutch

installing EA set

lron:
All,

There are a lot of attachments to this new thread so take your time and digest it. None of our previous set files made it through August 2008 or October 2008. These attached set files have. Have fun and go out and test. I'm still trying to find pairs that made it through the recent market.

For ease of use of this thread, anytime the version changes, the thread version will indicate the latest version. Additionally, all of the latest set files, advanced features document and latest Piplite version will always be found in this first post! The second post contains a template file and indicator just for fun.

v/r

do you please can explain how do i install an EA set?

Thank you

mr iron is it possible to code piplite to make the buying and selling to diffrent actions instead if being interconected if so would you mind if i found someone who could code it for me?

just put it in your tester folder for testing then use the open option under expert properties for testing

Iron said that last version V3 has bgp-usd settings hard coded...

Make sure you have the same settings in your 2 backtests