RAS service - page 17

signals subscription

If i subscribe to free signals by a seller and the seller trades on 5 pairs.

I want to trade only 2 pairs of the 5 pairs seller is trading

possible ?

how ?

happyfx:
If i subscribe to free signals by a seller and the seller trades on 5 pairs.

I want to trade only 2 pairs of the 5 pairs seller is trading

possible ?

how ?

Go to Advanced Stats of your particular ID till find on bottom something like next screenshoot.

Click PAUSE? on the currencies you don't want to receive the signals.

Files:

what is the erro ?

rentasignal EURUSD,M15 oder...

Files:
untitled.jpg  127 kb

If it is error so download new 1.26 version of the EA from here Downloads | Rent a Signal

i spoke to boston technology and they said that the orders require being sent as market orders and the SL/TP sent after. will this be incorporated anytime soon into the EA?

hi newdigital,

can you tell me how i can fix this error? it is on an boston technology metatrader4 account that i am testing.

2009.04.21 06:03:02 Rentasignal EURUSDfx,H4: Alert: OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stops

this happened when signal 577 sent a sell order on eurusd a few minutes ago to this account. by the way the order did not complete (there is no open order) but, the EA status text shows "1 orders have been created / 1 orders processed"

this configuration has been working on ibfx and atc..

brandon

RAS is sending market orders but some vendors are not using SL/TP. May be it is the case?

It was some error with earlier versions of RAS EA but I did not have this error with 1.26 (I tested Broco Investor Metatrader - EURUSD_fx for example).

newdigital:
RAS is sending market orders but some vendors are not using SL/TP. May be it is the case? It was some error with earlier versions of RAS EA but I did not have this error with 1.26 (I tested Broco Investor Metatrader - EURUSD_fx for example).

the signal provider i am testing right now does send tp/sl's and i am using 1.26

here is the setup i am testing with fxcm's active trader program.

FXCM Active Trader Platform

here is the platform. they have a demo server to test on

http://www.bostontechnologies.com/downloads/lc4setup.exe

when/if you have time if you could verify functionality with them that would be great. i will try another free signal to confirm if i have the same problem with another signal too

ok i tried another free signal (643) and got the same errors immediately

2009.04.21 08:40:25 Rentasignal EURUSDfx,H1: Alert: OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stops

Boston Technology sent me the attached file regarding market orders. You probably already know this info though based on your comments above.

Files:

As I see - ID 643 is trading with 15 points stop loss or take profit (it is not my ID). May be less. And as I understand from your pdf file - minimum stop loss/trailing stop is 15 points (15 pips fopr 4 digit and 150 for 5 digit), right?

May be it is the problem?

Besides they are using some kind of deviation (slippage) ... 3 pips for example ...

Because I never had this problem with Broco (EURUSD_fx 5 digit price).

Try to use some other free ID. For example, Envelope EA any version (it is placing pending orders with stop loss and take profit.

If the problem will exist so use this page Help | Rent a Signal - send RAS log files (files in excel or text format located in files folder of metatrader's directory). Just zip (winzip/winrar) whole files folder and sent. And send as a reminder.

But try some other ID first. Envelope EA for example (latest 2.14 version of Envelope - ID is 476 if I remember). If you want to test quickly (without spending too much time - use on demo 373 (trading all the time and very often - it is Frank_mod without timefilter), or 86 on demo (it is Frank_mod with timefilter with exact the settings posted in elite section - trading on GMT night only).