Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 71

hughesfleming:
To Retnis,

I'm sorry but you won't find those indicators here. They are not available publicly.

Kind regards,

Alex

thanks Mladen .....

Alex .... sorry to better understand ...

indicators are perhaps paid?

Retnis, the indicators are not paid either. I spent a long time studying many of mladen's indicators until I could do some basic things myself. I would suggested to anyone starting out that the time is well spent. Only then will you start to appreciate what an incredible resource Forex-tsd is and how much mladen has contributed to the world of retail forex.

Kind regards,

Alex

hughesfleming:
Retnis, the indicators are not paid either. I spent a long time studying many of mladen's indicators until I could do some basic things myself. I would suggested to anyone starting out that the time is well spent. Only then will you start to appreciate what an incredible resource Forex-tsd is and how much mladen has contributed to the world of retail forex.

Kind regards,

Alex

Agreed...this is really nice place to learn trading

Thanks TSD & Thanks Mladen for all your great work you are sharing with us

Regards

secretcode

Thanks for the indicators

hughesfleming:

Kind regards,

Alex

Alex was ok ... just to see .... I do not know very well your language

thanks for everything

bye

Hi retnis,

I think you are doing just fine with your English. Try and read the thread slowly from the beginning. Some of the early posts are fundamental and will help understand the concepts presented in this thread.

irena:
Hi

This indicator uses from digital filter(low pass) by sinc function .

that it use from half of spectrum (past data) and coefficient of low-pass digital filter.

Thanks Irena

Can it be converted for chart window ?

I tried to change from separate to chart window but it wont work properly !

mladen,

i believe i read somewhere in here a member asking whether more of a "history" could be left behind, in regards to the spectrometr 2.06 indicator, but i cant seem to find the post.

is that possible to do with this indicator ?

godrich:
mladen,

i believe i read somewhere in here a member asking whether more of a "history" could be left behind, in regards to the spectrometr 2.06 indicator, but i cant seem to find the post.

is that possible to do with this indicator ?

godrich

Yes, you can do it with that version (it uses dll for that purpose to enable faster processing, otherwise it would slow down your PC very much)

PS: just don't forget the dll that goes into libraries folder or it won't work (this dll : spectrometr.zip )