Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 49

PIP

very nice of you sir.

thank you very much

debashis:
PIP

very nice of you sir.

thank you very much

My pleasure. Take your time learning this stuff cause it is not straight forward at the beginning.

Cheers,

Pip

latest trades

Here is another example of a couple good trades supported by cycle analysis (supported means cycle analysis was only part of the decision and not the main decision)

I have a reason to believe that EU will drop a bit further before going up again so I am anticipating DCE to diverge from G Browser soon (which means price will also diverge from G Browser).

As a general rule, when price is trending you will see the counter trend cycle not very effective. In other words, as in this example, the up portion of they cycle is not as strong as the down portion. If you are to spot that, you can make a killing trading the down cycles

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Pip

note: the purpose of this post is not to showcase anything, it is intended for educational purposes.

Files:

Gortzel

Hi Mr. Pip,

where can i find that Gortzel browser indicator that you laid out on your chart? The one that I download from here doesn't look the same as yours. Is yours for personal only? I would love very much to try it.

Best regards,

M.

Mearyeaurng:
Hi Mr. Pip,

where can i find that Gortzel browser indicator that you laid out on your chart? The one that I download from here doesn't look the same as yours. Is yours for personal only? I would love very much to try it.

Best regards,

M.

Hi Mearyeaurng,

The G browser is available in the advance elite section at forex-tsd, but I also know that if you do a Google search you can find it online.

Regards,

Pip

Pip:
Hi Mearyeaurng,

The G browser is available in the advance elite section at forex-tsd, but I also know that if you do a Google search you can find it online.

Regards,

Pip

Thank you sir for your direction.

Kind regards,

M.

Another good trading day

DCE and GB are a bit out of phase (DCE leading by 9 bars or so), but thanks for the US election things went as expected. ~75 pips going up, and ~125 pips going down. ~200 pips for the day.

First trade was taken live, second trade using a pending short limit order with 50 pips trailing stop. Closed second position in the morning manually.

I suspect EU will now retrace a bit and thin continue a bit down. This down move can either happen later today or tomorrow, we shall see.

Cheers,

Pip

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to add phase control into Specter version 2.06? It would be nice if we are able to move the cycle forward or backward to line it up with price action.

It would be even nicer if we can control the phase for each individual cycle.

Thanks,

Pip

Pip:
DCE and GB are a bit out of phase (DCE leading by 9 bars or so), but thanks for the US election things went as expected. ~75 pips going up, and ~125 pips going down. ~200 pips for the day.

First trade was taken live, second trade using a pending short limit order with 50 pips trailing stop. Closed second position in the morning manually.

I suspect EU will now retrace a bit and thin continue a bit down. This down move can either happen later today or tomorrow, we shall see.

Cheers,

Pip

Hi Pip i want to ask you What your settings in Goerzet Brower ?? my setting it's seem not convenience Tks or you can share your template many many tks again !

cuongcali:
Hi Pip i want to ask you What your settings in Goerzet Brower ?? my setting it's seem not convenience Tks or you can share your template many many tks again !

Hi Cuongcali,

I hope you don't mind if I keep my settings private, but it is nothing you can't figure out for yourself with some ingenuity

Cheers,

Pip

Note: sometimes we have to work to earn success. Take this post in light of this