Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 23

Welcome on my black list.

tradability:

Can I have a copy of this Red curve you have now please provided where I can alter the frequencies of the other curves.

Sure, from your posts I see that you are a highly skilled and smart person so you can easily program it yourself.

You must have one Degree only right, at which Uni? I don't recall seeing you there? Did I pass you?

Putting my name in google gives all results about me, so it is easy to check how many degrees I have and from which university. I am real, but you are probably the next anonymous internet troll therefore you are now on my blacklist.

Regards,

Michal

tradability

can you give us CHART (5M) on other currency as well

it seems to be CYCLE with your previous posted charting on euro

michal:
Sure, from your posts I see that you are a highly skilled and smart person so you can easily program it yourself.

Putting my name in google gives all results about me, so it is easy to check how many degrees I have and from which university. I am real, but you are probably the next anonymous internet troll therefore you are now on my blacklist.

Regards,

Michal

I put your name in google...I found out that Michal is very common. Perhaps I'm on your blacklist because you decided to insult me first without finding out what my knowledge level is. As for programming I don't have any skill in that otherwise I would have you in my black book lol.

I very rarely waste my knowledge on trolls as you put it except in the room where I get paid to do it.

But I do see that my initial sting got you working properly including formality but I was the one that was asking for help in producing the resultant.

All the best to you and I can see how successful you will be just from your attitude and dedication.

xx3xxx

xx3xxx:
tradability

can you give us CHART (5M) on other currency as well

it seems to be CYCLE with your previous posted charting on euro

I got this from a Russian site and I can't understand the writing there. But it looks like a good indicator. You want the addy for it xx?

By the way I think for Michals resultant cycle the way to trade it is to place a long and a short just off the amplitude where the gradient is zero in the resultant.

Reason being if a higher order cycle takes over then the current resultant becomes insignificant (a bit like Michals attitude).

Do correct me if I'm wrong.

cycles

Anyone know how to find the cycles in the euro dollar in this moment? and how to optimize the number of bars must be used to find the dominant cycle?pip or other masters in this thread perhaps have the answer...thanks for your support

hot.dog:
Anyone know how to find the cycles in the euro dollar in this moment? and how to optimize the number of bars must be used to find the dominant cycle?pip or other masters in this thread perhaps have the answer...thanks for your support

Hello Hot.Dog,

The task is easier said than done. This is partly due to the dynamic changing nature of the market. It is not always easy to determine which cycle is dominant at any particular point in time nor how long it will stay dominant. The best thing we can do is estimate and adapt to the market when a cycle fails. For best estimation you will need to review the entire content of this thread. There is a wealth of information and tools, as well as step by step details on how to extract cycles. Another thread is the digital filter thread (just search the term). In addition, you can visit the Advanced Elite section of this forum in the "Requests&Ideas" section for pretty nifty tools

Sorry mate, i know you were looking for a straight answer, but it would not be as rewarding as if you had worked a bit to earn the answer. Should you stumble on a piece of info post your question and am sure at that stage many senior members would be happy to fill in the gaps for you.

Cheers,

Pip

Mr Pip

Why Mr Pip I haven't been on for ages! Been busy.

Thanks for that indicator you put together but it's too late I have developed an EA using the cycles and it seems promising under all market conditions I have back tested it and forward live tested it as well.

In the coming weeks I will test it with real money and see where it takes me and while this is happening it will be audited to see it's results are real and true. After few months with the live real money testing if they are positive I will buy a ticket to visit you lol

Do drop me a pm to see how things are going with the cycles and all.

TB

tradability:
I got this from a Russian site and I can't understand the writing there. But it looks like a good indicator. You want the addy for it xx?

By the way I think for Michals resultant cycle the way to trade it is to place a long and a short just off the amplitude where the gradient is zero in the resultant.

Reason being if a higher order cycle takes over then the current resultant becomes insignificant (a bit like Michals attitude).

Do correct me if I'm wrong.

NOPE, I don't really want that indicator

Hello,

Am newbie to this thread, immediately saw via google your pg-8 Extrapolator.mq4 so am playing with it on charts. Was there a later version? This one already works fantastic. Anyone find a good trade plan utilizing Extrapolator?

Thx, jerry

extrapolator

put extrapolator on two charts twice, one with method one, the other with method four. on both charts the two methods foretell quotes going in opposite, quote.unquote,. directions.......which one should i believe.....question.mark.