Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 98

Plan to buy a few, please tell me what the latest version of Goertzel browser for Metatrader 4?

5.61? And the code is guaranteed to be no errors? And what is the difference between the Goertzel browser and Spectrometr_Separate_Selective Cycle 2.07? Than Goertzel browser differs from other indicators emit cycles?

Nikitas:
Plan to buy a few, please tell me what the latest version of Goertzel browser for Metatrader 4? 5.61? And the code is guaranteed to be no errors?

As far as I am aware of, there are no errors in it (otherwise someone would already have noticed it and they would have been corrected). We do not have a custom of keeping faulty code

Anyway, you always have this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183237 that can be used for eventual problems

all the best

And what is the difference between the Goertzel browser and Spectrometr_Separate_Selective Cycle 2.07? Than Goertzel browser differs from other indicators emit cycles? What the latest version of Goertzel browser for Metatrader 4?

Nikitas:
And what is the difference between the Goertzel browser and Spectrometr_Separate_Selective Cycle 2.07? Than Goertzel browser differs from other indicators emit cycles? What the latest version of Goertzel browser for Metatrader 4?

Some more information about Gortzel algorithm (that is the basis of Goertzel browser) you can find here : Goertzel algorithm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Sorry for sending you links, but please read this thread and that link since there is no short way to explain the one and the other

What I can tell you is the following : If, and only if, you expect 100% predictions, then better forget it. Any Fourier analysis is a valuable tool for data analysis and estimation (and Goertzel browser is giving as results a subset of Fourier transform) but they are not what some people expect them to be.

Thank you)

Good day, dear forum members! Help please with the indicator. The indicator created in "Generator Digital Methods." Corrects errors associated with too much function, but the indicator is still on the chart is not displayed correctly. Below is the source code, in the form in which it makes the program. Correct please.

Files:
fatl.mq4  44 kb

Who may need: this indicator for EUR/CHF, 1H. Parameters are selected by spectral analysis on data pairs in the last year. (about 5760 trading hours)

Nikitas:
Good day, dear forum members! Help please with the indicator. The indicator created in "Generator Digital Methods." Corrects errors associated with too much function, but the indicator is still on the chart is not displayed correctly. Below is the source code, in the form in which it makes the program. Correct please.

This is a correct version : fatl_correct.mq4

Files:
fatl.gif  72 kb

Nikitas:
Who may need: this indicator for EUR/CHF, 1H. Parameters are selected by spectral analysis on data pairs in the last year. (about 5760 trading hours)

were you talking about that FATL?

checkin:
were you talking about that FATL?

I think yes