Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 39

didn't know that...coz it is a repainter:)

WR1:
you do know the Mql file is online somewhere? v5.3

google is our friend apparently - and so are the Russians it would seem

but thanks anyway, hopefully its not a serial repainter

Pava:
didn't know that...coz it is a repainter:)

Hopfully not too much lol

i wont post the file though - as not sure i'm allowed?

but quite easy to find with Google,

those pesky Russians

some good work being done here, have nt used anything yet, as have nt had time,

and have been put off by the other cycle info on some websites and by gurus predicting massive cycle selloffs nearly every yr since 2009 and one never came!

but interesting reading on here never the less

no problem...found it...(thanks...interesting version)...even though I don't speak nor write Russian...:)

WR1:
Hopfully not too much lol

i wont post the file though - as not sure i'm allowed?

but quite easy to find with Google,

those pesky Russians

some good work being done here, have nt used anything yet, as have nt had time,

and have been put off by the other cycle info on some websites and by gurus predicting massive cycle selloffs nearly every yr since 2009 and one never came!

but interesting reading on here never the less

WR1:
have been put off by the other cycle info on some websites and by gurus predicting massive cycle selloffs nearly every yr since 2009 and one never came!

Don't worry 2012 is the end of the world " not my prediction" so we should be on the last cycle.

this might be IT... Flyover: Crude oil now covers much of giant sinkhole — Flowing into surrounding area (ENHANCED PHOTO)

and then THIS: http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/disease-kills-hundreds-deer-nc-foothills/nSXq4/

MiniMe:
Don't worry 2012 is the end of the world " not my prediction" so we should be on the last cycle.

I was referring to Maya predictions where in 21st December 2012 we shall see the end of the world.

There is a saying " if you believe that something will happen then expect it to happen" and these words goes very well with herd mentality we have.

Do you remember the panic that happen in 2010 where the dow dropped 1000 points , it was caused by a mistake and the rest was due to the herd mentality " follow the trend , the trend is your friend , someone must know something ... etc.

There was enough time since Maya made their predication till the expected date of 21st December 2012 , time enough for people to know about it , and I presume many cycle traders knows about it . So it would take only one crazy dude to cripple the market and the domino effect will happen.

The screen shots start with the letter A were posted over the weekend on a private forum "FXAW" , so the predictions were made over the weekend.

1- With AUDNZD the market actually stopped on the line went a strong bar down , then the turning point didn't have enough momentum behind it.

2- On the GBPUSD there was enough energy in the market to turn exactly on the line.

Now I know the accuracy , its time to automate it.

Cycle trading works!

Greetings members,

Here is another example of a nice trade I took today on EU using cycles plus other stuff. Hope you find it beneficial in motivating you to research more into cycles

Managed to catch ~ 65 pips on this one.

Cheers,

Pip

Files:

Quick update

Here is an updated screenshot after taking a short on the cycle's down move. Booked 20 pips on this one.

It is important to remember that the reason for executing the trades is not solely because of the cycle. The cycle confirmed other indications that were the trigger for the trade.

Files:

Another update

Not trying to rub it in, but here is yet another quick scalp trade, booked another 20 pips on this.

Files: