Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 69

Simple Mahua System ID#111

I cannot see the DD on the chart or the closed trades going back to September.....but the stats reveal them....

I suggest that this signal be restarted with a fresh ID...

ES

ElectricSavant:
just an observation...

Currently, the #1 signal in the free signal ranking for total USD (not PIPS) has suffered a drawdown of 60% recently and an has an initial start capital requirement of 100K to survive...

is this realistic?

ES

1st place for commercial signals:

ID # 413.

If we selected initial deposit as 10,000 so

balance is 10,648

equity is 8,211

the person is trading by fix lot size (0.1 always), GBPJPY only (for 413).

the #1 signal in the free signal ranking.

ID 140?

If we select initial balance as 10,000 so

balance is 10,186

equity is 7,890

the person is trading 0.01 fixed lot size.

The only the problem I see: maximum 184 trads opened simultaniously ut as I see: he is trading 12 pairs in the same time. I mean: if someone will use his signals (and he is most popular signal provider now) so we can select 1 or 2 pairs to trade. It is possible with RAS.

-------------

By the way, ID 140 is not #1 in ranking.

I think you do not see elite section EAs.

Alpha from elite section is on the place No 1:

By the way, Alpha EA got "equity protection" now and lost about 2,000 dollars ...

-------------

Or you are talking about ID 373?

It is aggressive martingale. For educational purposes It is Frank_mod EA without timefiler (elite members know it).

Files:

ElectricSavant:
Simple Mahua System ID#111

I cannot see the DD on the chart or the closed trades going back to September.....but the stats reveal them....

I suggest that this signal be restarted with a fresh ID...

ES

Because this person open and close the orders in short time. Equity is updating every 25 minutes on RAS website but the person open/close the orders in less time sometimes ... anyway I sent email to the developers asking about it (may be the bug).

How to unsubscribe

How do you unsubscribe from a signal currently with RAS?

lervo:
How do you unsubscribe from a signal currently with RAS?

When you're in a screen like the second on this post just click on All pause.

I do think having a sortable rank based on equity ROI would be useful.

Kenny Rogers:
I do think having a sortable rank based on equity ROI would be useful.

Agree. And ROI is linked to starting equity for the period. I don't see the point to the combo box instead of real equity used by the signal provider.

Some news.

1. RAS EA was updated to the version 1.17. It is almost the same with 1.16 version. Only difference is that 1.17 is having more extended log file and the developers can find some bug (if you will send log file to them) - because 2 members reported that they can not trade new ID after old ID suspended.

2. Selling EAs is limited on the forum. It is concerning new commercial threads. Because we already deleted few threads where the members are trying to sell EAs based on backtesting results only. To new commercial sellers: use RAS service for forward testing.

3. I received some PMs that members asked me "why we do not see elite section EAs with RAS? why it is necessary to be elite member just to see (to see only) those signals?". My reply: for technical reason, technical reason ony and no any other thinkings. The developers did not find the way. I will ask them and may be they will find some programmatic way to make it (everybidy will see but elite members will subscribe).

4. We all are waiting for new verwesign with RAS. It is the only reason why we did not start yet. If new webdesign will not be delivered before 10 or 12 of February so we can start with old webdesign in elite section.

5. Balance/equity graph in advanced stats on RAS.

Some members did some critics about some scale on the graph and so on. Please note: it is approximate graph.

To see the real situation so go to advanced stats for the ID and press 'Filter'.

----------------

To see elite section EAs and to trade it so you should be elite member of the forum and you should register with RAS writing your forex-tsd username in RAS registration form.

----------------

If you are experienced trader and wants to participate in this project so please contact with me concerning the statements and your experience.

^ For all to see the Elite results without being a member is just create another webpage tab with new ID's for each Elite EA, and attach the RAS to the EA and point to this ID. Then don't allow subscription to this ID. Then if they want to subscribe, they will join the membership, and have another ID for subscription.

I know it takes more MT4 instance, but it's a simple solution until the programmer can get it figured out.

Hi Kenny Rogers,

I undersand everything. But it does not work in this way. It should be programmed in RAS server. I will ask the developers and may be they will find some way.

But to say the true so I do not see any problem because I do not see any connection between "I see good performance from elite section EAs" and "I will subscribe for 10 days trial free" or "I will pay 12 dollars for subscription" ... Elite section exists for many year so who wanted to subscribed - subscribed already.