School of Pimpology - page 124

That'll Do !!

Another cheeky Oil trade for 230 this time.

I sometimes ask myself why I bother with currencies at all.

I didn't take the morning one due to chart issues but made up for it nicely with the latter but there was 400 pips there for anyone who took the pair of these trades.

Big weekend me thinks !!!

Files:
cheeky3_5.gif  36 kb

moflow:
Mr PIMP,

Today was a interesting day to say the least, as correlations were gray at best. With the $Dollar selling off, gold selling, crude selling and Euro & Pound making a upward march north. The conclusion i have drawn on is the primary coach would be the $dollar index chart for direction . In times like this, it seems that your correlation strategy is not very accurate. Please give some insight or validate your correlation analysis. I am playing devils advocate here and in no way conclude that your analysis is false. I simply am stating in certain situations these correlations cannot be the sole deciding factor as to weakness or strength.

Great strategy with the CCI, and I am certain it will assist those who are new, however indicators are just that "they have a great way of predicting the past". Keep up the good work....

Hi mate,

The strategy, although focusing heavil on gold and crude at one point has ceased, to a certain degree, to rely on these two as a guide. Euro and Gold are still close at times, as is cable and euro with swiss doing the opposite more often than not.

However, JPY has a mind of its own and and at times like these it's just best to trade what you see.

Use the CCI in conjunction with the averages correctly and correlation is not important.

Happy hunting my friend

Good Morning

Morning all.

A little bit saddened today.

Seem that I have been here talking to myself the last few days pretty much.

Come on guys. Don't be shy.

I know Bloom and Rockdrive and Honest Bill are still about but the numbers have died off.

We're almost up to 100,000 viewers over a 3 or 4 month period which is pretty good, but where have they gone?

Am i doing something wrong; is the system too complicated; are the charts and morning / afternoon advices shite ??

Talk to me. If I am getting it so wrong then I need to know how I can Improve.

There will be no posts on here today. It's non-farm-payroll and probably limited volatility until this afternoon.

If you want the morning post from today then do a search on Facebook for FX500Club, and join the group. It'll be on there in 15mins

Have a good morning

Morning Pimp,

Hope you are keeping well.

No you are not doing anything wrong and the system is easy.

Just because we are not talking doesn't mean we are not here learning and reveiwing set ups.

I am working on a trading plan that I am comfortable trading with.

I dont feel I am at a point where I am ready to post trades and experiences yet, but hopefully soon.

For me personally (as I only have 2 monitors) I have found it easier to turn off monkey chat ( for the time being ) so I dont get distracted by others saying look at this one, short this, long that, anti trades and other systems, all the while forgeting about my original trade which storms off into profit and theres no point posting a trade that was missed.

It's sad to hear we are losing our morning advice and I now fear it will not be long before this thread is finished too (due to lack of responses etc.)

If that were to happen

I would like to thank you for your help and support.

The wealth of knowledge you have providered here for free is truely unbelievable.

I wish you, Dan, James and Hemal all the best in your venture.

And if not will speak again soon.

Thank you

Swagman

FX Pimp:

If you'd like to see the videos, where we cover 18 forex, commodities and indices videos then please let my know.

Have a good morning.

How much do you charge for this business service?

FX Pimp:
Morning all.

I know Bloom and Rockdrive and Honest Bill are still about but the numbers have died off.

We're almost up to 100,000 viewers over a 3 or 4 month period which is pretty good, but where have they gone?

Am i doing something wrong; is the system too complicated; are the charts and morning / afternoon advices shite ??

There will be no posts on here today. It's non-farm-payroll and probably limited volatility until this afternoon.

If you want the morning post from today then do a search on Facebook for FX500Club, and join the group. It'll be on there in 15mins

Have a good morning

Hi Pimp,

i cannot seem to find you on facebook under FX500club, finding it difficult. let me know please

as to the slack off i am in the live room every morning and that is soooo brilliant its unbeliveable, everybody should get out there wallets and pay for it

i have learned so much its incredible

i still read these reports but i do think they are now aimed at the non live room guys as i go staright to live room in morning

Thanks

Paul B (name in live room)

smokeycat:
How much do you charge for this business service?

Nothing at the moment.

Milk it whilst you can

Possible Dow

Currencies are going to mental in 15mins so keep your eyes open for a support break on Dow Futures

Files:
cheeky3_6.gif  34 kb

Apology

FX Pimp:
Morning all.

Have a good morning

Mr. Pimp,

Sorry I haven't posted anything this week. I have found it a difficult week to trade and doing the old jumping in again.

But, I have been a busy little soldier in the background. I've spent a lot of the last few days trying to explain the addition of the stochastic indicator to a lot of people in the monkey chat and on skype. (Thanks to Mr.LongShortly for suggesting it).

Next week I'll be sticking to its use as much as possible and will post a few trades on its use.

One comment from me though is that it's hard to keep track of where and whenyou might post nowadays. e.g. facebook, here, the blog, school.

Now, if only Mr.LongShortly could write a program that sends us an sms to our mobiles saying "quick, Le Pimp, has posted a trade. 400 pips to be got. Don't miss it"

Have a good weekend all.

FX Pimp:
Currencies are going to mental in 15mins so keep your eyes open for a support break on Dow Futures

Mr Pimp!

Sorry if that question is on forum but I have to ask sorry. What broker do you use to real trade Oil and Gold with MT4 or you use another broker which does not provide MT4 service but give possibility to trade Oil and gold?? I have IBFX account where that is not possible.