School of Pimpology - page 106

Brylcreem

FX Pimp:
......... Is that 2 pots of brylcream on your desk Bill ??

I knew somebody would spot them..........lol.

I have those pots of Brylcreem about 10 years.

See here:

Checkmark Technologies - Wrist Gliders

much better today

Thanks Rockdrive, pimp and larries for your encouragement. Sadly I did not stop trading after I posted yesterday and only made things worse than worst. So moral of the story, if you think you're having a bad day, shut down all platforms *and* the monkeychat and do not open until next day!

Up 50pips today so target reached. Demo trading for rest of today.

Some good shouts in the room this morning, a few got out of gold for +30 when it went another 180 - such is life.

Happier spitty

spitfire_412:
Thanks Rockdrive, pimp and larries for your encouragement. Sadly I did not stop trading after I posted yesterday and only made things worse than worst. So moral of the story, if you think you're having a bad day, shut down all platforms *and* the monkeychat and do not open until next day!

Up 50pips today so target reached. Demo trading for rest of today.

Some good shouts in the room this morning, a few got out of gold for +30 when it went another 180 - such is life.

Happier spitty

Anytime you make pips is a good day. Nice job!

$ Weakness ??

This afternoon we have a bit of conflict.

We have Gold and Crude moving a little bit lower after some rallies this morning yet Cable and Euro are looking good to the upside.

If Brent can fall below the 15m 20 at 85.50 then the party could well be over for the currencies and Gold could fall below 878 all the way back to 867

One would also naturally assume that after a 700 pip fall yesterday the Dow Jones will bounce a bit today.

I don't know but that would be about right.

If so there will be opportunity above 102.50 for USDJPY

larries:
Hey Spitfire,

Whilst reading your post I thought 'I don't remember posting this'.....as this is exactly what happened to me last week on Thursday. Was more than half way doubling the demo and lost it all last Thursday. Only because a couple of trades didn't go my way and lost quite a few pips so went out for vengence trades then vengence on vengence trades and then 'can't be bothered anymore' trades. That day was the worst day, embarrassed to say how many pips I lost . Traded for the whole day (which I don't usually do) but that day was emotional day.

So, just to encourage you fellow trader that you are DEFINITELY not alone!!! Like Dan says, the key is consistency which is what I need working on.

We will get there, don't worry

Awwwh. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes Lazza.

Seems there were a few casualties of late.

Really, there is no need to worry about it. Ask Bill. He's been doing a bit of meditating I think and his consistency and discipline have improved dramatically over the last couple of weeks.

Chin up luv.

Lost Posts

Can anybody tell whats happened to the posts which formed page 107 on this thread. They be gone! Honest Bill and Pimp had posted and I saw there posts but now they have disappeared. We have a mystery!!!

Sherlock Rockie

FX Pimp:
Awwwh. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes Lazza.

Seems there were a few casualties of late.

Really, there is no need to worry about it. Ask Bill. He's been doing a bit of meditating I think and his consistency and discipline have improved dramatically over the last couple of weeks.

Chin up luv.

hI pIMP

in the live chat room i see there is a link to the FX monkey school, i clicked on link and require log in etc, how do i get into this school please

Thanks

paul

I have bn trying to join the group chat thing and the site seem not to be coming up, its just giving me can not find server... i think selecting ip or something when i tried using by-proxy it tends to want to open and still not come up at the end of the day, am i the only one with this problem and is there something i could do?

Thanks.

Good Morning

Morning all from a very rainy rock.

Managed to get locked out of the office this morning so forgive the delay.

Dow Jones failed to sustain any rally yesterday afternoon and our entry target for USDJPY was not hit so no trade to be had there.

This morning looks like it might be a wash out with Gold headed north and Crude headed south, yet Cable and Euro following Crude.

Not a sort of market I will be getting involved in, but will try to cover some 60m charts a little later-on with a view to identifying some longer term opportunity.