School of Pimpology - page 151

Honest Bill:
Here ya go. All done for ya. Just follow the link and download as free user.

Instructions included.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Honest Bill,

Thanks for the MT4 files, indicators, & templates!!! Very kind of you to share it with us. However (you probably knew this is coming ), I have a series of many series of questions to ask. Don't worry though, I'll keep it coming a series at a time.
  1. On the MA Dashboard, why do you have a LastHL indicator on it? Can I delete it?
  2. There is a lock on some of the MAs. Is it to indicate that the corresponding currency with an MA that has a lock is not moving?
  3. I played around with the Dashboard input option settings without first noting its original settings (my bad ). Can I just reset it and use its default option settings?
That's it for now. Again THANKS for the files!

Salat

Files:

Om_Salat:
Honest Bill, Thanks for the MT4 files, indicators, & templates!!! Very kind of you to share it with us. However (you probably knew this is coming ), I have a series of many series of questions to ask. Don't worry though, I'll keep it coming a series at a time.
  1. On the MA Dashboard, why do you have a LastHL indicator on it? Can I delete it?
  2. There is a lock on some of the MAs. Is it to indicate that the corresponding currency with an MA that has a lock is not moving?
  3. I played around with the Dashboard input option settings without first noting its original settings (my bad ). Can I just reset it and use its default option settings?
That's it for now. Again THANKS for the files! Salat

Hi,

Yes you can delete. Should not have been there. That whole chart indicator belongs to MrLong (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general). Just delete the dashboard indicator. Go to View, Navigator, Custom Indicators and drag it onto the chart again.

I'm not sure how to read it in detail, but the colour corresponds to Heiken Ashi on that time frame. So, if you see a line of red, that pair would be worth looking at for a short, but still as per the strategy. Saves looking at all pairs on charts.

Nicola A:
The templates are on the club website. If you cannot get in I can e-mail you.

Hi Nicola,

Please would you e-mail me the latest template

Thanks

David Day

daveday58@yahoo.co.uk

Honest Bill:
Here ya go. All done for ya. Just follow the link and download as free user.

Instructions included.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

And here's a screenshot of what you'll have.

The 5min is there too.

Thanks a lot Bill. How big a screen do you have? I either need a bigger one, or new glasses!!

Will try to download this at home tonight

Honest Bill

are there ditinct rules about this system, like pdf file?

Lock

Hi, thats a bell not a lock, and means the price is within 10 pips of the 20 EMA for that time frame.

You can delete the Last HL, it just lines out the high and low for the last 13 candles.

Andy

Om_Salat:
Honest Bill, Thanks for the MT4 files, indicators, & templates!!! Very kind of you to share it with us. However (you probably knew this is coming ), I have a series of many series of questions to ask. Don't worry though, I'll keep it coming a series at a time.
That's it for now. Again THANKS for the files! Salat

MrLong:
Hi, thats a bell not a lock, and means the price is within 10 pips of the 20 EMA for that time frame.

You can delete the Last HL, it just lines out the high and low for the last 13 candles.

Andy

Thanks Andy.

Om_Salat, could you please send that to jibri@abv.bg as well? Thank you, very much appreciated.