School of Pimpology - page 94

Blooming Marvellous

Wot a lovely morning - thought I'd missed it all with the Asian market moves, but I waited for the retracements and gathered +45 e/u, +30 u/chf, +75 e/j and a nervy +38 gold. Scores on the doors +188 - all before 9am. Time for a full english breakfast and a nice cup of tea.

A Blooming marvellous start to the week.

The 5M chart for entry and the 15M chart for exit.......or the price action and your individual profit target for each trade. I didn't even take crude this morning and it was a peach. Too busy tracking my other trades. I am not experienced enough to have lots of trades going off at the same time.

Enjoy the day fellow pipsters.

Pippy Long and Short Rockie

Well I went in too late, so I missed a lot, actually. The good point is I took no risk ! I just checked The Dark Lord and The Manager minutes ago, but since they disagree and are about to meet a weekly support and a weekly pivot, I feel like I will not pass any trade on at the moment... patience...

Sma

What do you notice about the CCI indicator?

It's a simple MA distance indicator.

You learn something new each day...

Files:
gbpusd5.jpg  148 kb

Okay,

Here's one more post, my trades from this morning. This strategy feels like "cheating the system"

Totals:

g/j = 515

e/j = 284

g/u = 302

e/u = 96

c/j = 90

u/j = -37

1250 total - is this correct!?

Not bad for a test run.

Thanks again,

Fx Pimp

Files:
first_trade.jpg  93 kb

FX. You really are the mother of all Divas. Congratulations on some excellent trading. You are putting us lads to shame. I only took the cable from Friday and held onto it along with the Bank Manager. We took 400 and closed 2/3 of the position.

I sure hope I can hold on to that title

The visuals really help out a lot. Over 1000 pips in one day is truly unbelievable, but a real tribute to your system. I was a little hesitant at first, hence the loses. Most of those would have been winners had I just held them longer. I'll try to beat this tomorrow.

I'm sure everyone understands why I'm done for the day.

Thanks again, FxPimp

FX Pimp:
Anyone for a late one down to the 4hr 50????? I do beleive el capitan del banco is filling his boots as we speak !!

For those that bothered to read the thread on Friday this would have resulted in a major pip haul. Like 300 - 400 pips. Well done Le Pimp and outstanding call once again. One or two peeps did. Well done Ben.

Thanks for the effort Le Pimp.

Looking forward to the new chat room.

Enjoy the Sangria experiment.........receipe please when perfected. I can drink from Wednesday!

Good night

Cocktail Rockie

I'll second that - bring on the new chat! managed to lock away 62 measily pips today, but then again - they're still in my tin! crazy days ahead!!

Rockdrive:
For those that bothered to read the thread on Friday this would have resulted in a major pip haul. Like 300 - 400 pips. Well done Le Pimp and outstanding call once again. One or two peeps did. Well done Ben.

Thanks for the effort Le Pimp.

Looking forward to the new chat room.

Enjoy the Sangria experiment.........receipe please when perfected. I can drink from Wednesday!

Good night

Cocktail Rockie

Sangria del Pimp e la Monkey

1/2 bottle Red winw

1/2 bottle Bombay Sapphire Gin

1/2 bottle Raspberry Smirnoff Vodka

2 Litres cheap n cheerful Sangria

Fresh minced ginger

Freshly sliced orange and lemon

Soy sauce to taste

Serve chilled directly from a cauldron.

There you go Rockdrive. Try it. Oriental infusion !

No screens this morning guys and girls so no post sadly. Trying desperately to get them all working but experiencing some slight teething problems.

Will be up and running in about 1/2 hour so will have a look then.

Keep an eye on Euro though. IF ir falls below 1.4350 there might be a shorting opportunity.

Back soon

Setting and rules

Hi Fx pimp, Would you like to share the indicators and settings and what's the rule to go long or short?

Thanks in advance