School of Pimpology - page 53

greenstorm:
Hey Guys,

i am new the the forum here - i am definitly enjoying what i see.

i was trying to join the skype chat but not having any luck

is there anything specific i need to do to get in, i have never used skype before.

thanks,

casey

Sorry Casey,

Iwasn't about this afternoon so was unable to add anyone.

The owner of the chat is having some eye problems and until he returns we cannot allocate anyone else the admin rights to allow people in in our absense.

Add FX Pimp to your Skype contacts and I will add you straight away.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Audusd

Is there a cheeky little 4hr set-up here?

Daily CCI (126) has retraced toward the 0.0 so no longer oversold. The 4hr CCI (21) has recrossed 0.0.

The support line has been broken the 7 has re-crossed and we're below the daily and weekly pivot.

Might be worth looking for a 5m entry or a straight play off this chart with a stop above the pivot.

Files:
cheeky_39.gif  30 kb

ty questions on 5m chart

Fx Pimp...

Theres the continuation playing the fresh cross of the 63/7 during an established 252 trend.

Many are playing the 63 crooss whilst ignoring the 7.

1) I just want to make sure I have this right...The established 252 trend is crossing zero with it being red. Correct?

2) What does the 63 have to cross?

Thanks I really appreciate the time and effort you put in sharing and showing us!!!

Matt

FX Pimp:
Is there a cheeky little 4hr set-up here?

Daily CCI (126) has retraced toward the 0.0 so no longer oversold. The 4hr CCI (21) has recrossed 0.0.

The support line has been broken the 7 has re-crossed and we're below the daily and weekly pivot.

Might be worth looking for a 5m entry or a straight play off this chart with a stop above the pivot.

Agree, Mr. Pimp

Consolidation that started last week looks over now. Support line has been broken and then re-tested from below. For me, i'll have my short order under 0.8590 waiting.

Hope you all catch some nice pips.

My second possitive day!

Hi Guys and Mr FXP/Zak,

I am grasping it now .. after Zak spent many hours coaching me!!!

I've placed some trades and some orders this morning on my demo account.

See what happened!!

My 2 losses on currencies was caused by my Stop Losses being TOO CLOSE - I forgot I was ordering from H4 charts and didn't use my support and resisitance line on my charts as Stop LOSSES ... and was in a rush to do something else. The Gold was also due to TOO TIGHT Stop Loss ..

I always like to try and see why some orders took PIPS from me!!! If it wasn't for those3 careless orders I would have had a cool 100 plus pips for 1/2 hours effort .. all setup and go!!

I am ready to go live with the help of ALL in the Boiler Room.

Thanks once again Zak for every thing.

Obviosly if you look at my trades and orders you will find lots of mistakes etc ..but it's my second POSSITIVE day!!

Happy PIPPING to all of you!

PipsSqueek - Hannes

cjcornelius:
Hi Guys and Mr FXP/Zak,

I am grasping it now .. after Zak spent many hours coaching me!!!

I've placed some trades and some orders this morning on my demo account.

See what happened!!

My 2 losses on currencies was caused by my Stop Losses being TOO CLOSE - I forgot I was ordering from H4 charts and didn't use my support and resisitance line on my charts as Stop LOSSES ... and was in a rush to do something else. The Gold was also due to TOO TIGHT Stop Loss ..

I always like to try and see why some orders took PIPS from me!!! If it wasn't for those3 careless orders I would have had a cool 100 plus pips for 1/2 hours effort .. all setup and go!!

I am ready to go live with the help of ALL in the Boiler Room.

Thanks once again Zak for every thing.

Obviosly if you look at my trades and orders you will find lots of mistakes etc ..but it's my second POSSITIVE day!!

Happy PIPPING to all of you!

PipsSqueek - Hannes

Congrats on a another positive day. Any positive day is a good day. I just went live with my account today, waiting till the new day opens to start trading. Hopefully in the next 12 hours or so I get some good signals and a little extra coin in my pockets. Happy trading all.

Beginner's Psychology

Benihana:
I hope if there are any beginners out there experiencing the same issues as me this eases your mind a bit to know your not the only one.

Hey Vampy,

Thanks for sharing your hopes and fears. We completely relate to this...there have been times when us larries are in a trade and it's going our way, we are high-fiving to each other and then just to see the trade suddenly turn and we end up letting it hit our stop loss. So in the end, instead of making those joyful pips, we ended up with -20 to -30pips

The funny thing is the very first time we traded (before FX pimp stepped into our lives), we made over 200pips on our first day and we thought this was simpler than we thought but a couple of days later we lost it all and much more and it scared us from trading anymore. Thankfully, we discovered 007 & le pimp and they rescued us from hopelessness. Yes, we too are trying to set our accounts back to what we started with even though it will take some time but we are definitely learning lots and the more we learn the more confident we are when placing trades.

Thank you so much for those of you sharing on the thread of why you got into certain trades, it really helps to see how others work. So thank you Honest Bill and Bloom.

Vamps, all the best with the move to SD. Hopefully it's not gonna be as hot as hell as where you are now

FX Pimp, phhhhheeeewwww, we nearly lost you to the burning burgers...YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE FOREVER!!!! REMEMBER????!!!!!

?

Mr Fx Pimp

I'm still getting used to metaTrader but I've found out why I've been somewhat confused with the charts...

attached is a pic of my pimpmania tpl both cci's 7 and 63 were both gray. I have now switched the 63 line as black. What I'm still not sure of though is I still have 0.00 lines in 2 different spots how can I tell which one is what.

I'm also having problems with the pivot lines you'll notice in the pic. With the pimpologv1.2 though I do not have any issues viewing the ma's and pivots but then Using that tpl I dont have the correct cci's.

Could I please have the templete which you posted the chart in post 525 that way I could also see the distance in pips away from the ma's.

Please forgive me if I've confused anyone with my ignorance with metatrader. I'm learning and getting there.

Atleast now I know why I was getting cross eyed it wasn't from all the beers!!!

Thanks again Fx Pimp,

Matt

Files:

FXPimp, USDJPY is making a good run at the R1. Think we'll make it? I hope so, i'm in for a good buy right now.

Moorning all.

Thanks for all your questions. I will get round to answering them this morning.

Well as suggested this time yesterday, Gold and crude did have nowhere to go and were pretty flat for the whole day.

Miss Yen was weak and fell about 75pips, so hope some of you managed to get yourselves some of that.

AUDUSD posted last night has not moved dramitaclly yet. Some 50 or 60 pips in our direction only, but with 0 dreawdown, having gone straight into profit.

With the way Gold is setting up, if we see our Tangerine Dream lower today, whick looks more likely than not, then expect to see Ozzie making a big dent in those previous lows.

It does look like we are gearing-up for some Dollar strength this session with both Cable and Euro set to move lower and Swiss ans Yen set to move higher.

Of course, IF crude bounces off the pivot and decides to head up then this could change rather suddenly, but a break of the pivot would surely see the plan going as expected.

Have a good morning.

I'll be back for the questions.