SuperTrend - page 9

Another question on SuperSignal v3f, I have the alertsOn set to true and alertsSound=false but it still sounds every time.

I even tried switching "alert2.wav" to "null.wav" at the end of the code, but it still sounds.

How do I toggle it on/off chart by chart?

simpletrade:
Another question on SuperSignal v3f, I have the alertsOn set to true and alertsSound=false but it still sounds every time.

I even tried switching "alert2.wav" to "null.wav" at the end of the code, but it still sounds.

How do I toggle it on/off chart by chart?

not a right place to reply but...

turn off alert message try that.

Super Trend

DimaN:
Hello

Can somebody reprogram the Supertrend-Clean-mtf indicator.

If a candel cross supertrend-clean-mtf then get a alert or the Candels under the Supertrend-Clean-mtf must be red and about must be green.

And the second is if ema cross supertrend-clean-mtf then get a alert or the Candels under the Supertrend-Clean-mtf must be red and about must be green.

Please Help me ---and sorry for my Bad English

Best regards

Привет DimaN,я так понял ты хотел сигналы прикрутить к индюку?Каков итог?

И почему у вас другой Super Trend?Я нашёл основанный на CCI - Your indicator like would operate as Parabolik SAR, colour changes only after line crossing, and my indikator sometimes does it much earlier!

Files:

S/t/

I have led round these places a marker

Files:

TS Supertrend

I have this version which gives some other options than the one JNR posted, but it doesn't display on some MT4 platforms for some reason. Was wondering if someone could take a look and fix it.

Files:

Super Trend for EURUSD M1

Hi gibby,

if any user can't show your indicator they don't have the other indicators used by your indicator in the indicators folder!

Please post ever all indicators needed.

Have changed your TSSuperTrend to a better version for EURUSD M1.

Basics are my gain of experiences. Work's really good.

Good profits to you

beppi:
Hi gibby,

if any user can't show your indicator they don't have the other indicators used by your indicator in the indicators folder!

Please post ever all indicators needed.

Have changed your TSSuperTrend to a better version for EURUSD M1.

Basics are my gain of experiences. Work's really good.

Good profits to you

i can now load and see Supertrend, Ehlers and the NonLag MA on charts but cannot see TSSupertrend or TSSupertrendSTS on my chart even though the indicator list says they are on it.

simpletrade:
i can now load and see Supertrend, Ehlers and the NonLag MA on charts but cannot see TSSupertrend or TSSupertrendSTS on my chart even though the indicator list says they are on it.

have you checked the settings?

vosterfxandy:
have you checked the settings?

what settings besides being sure it says to show in all timeframes?

also, i dont need to keep the ehlers and the nonlag ma on the charts, just in my custom indicator folder--right?

Korotaij:
Привет DimaN,я так понял ты хотел сигналы прикрутить к индюку?Каков итог? И почему у вас другой Super Trend?Я нашёл основанный на CCI - Your indicator like would operate as Parabolik SAR, colour changes only after line crossing, and my indikator sometimes does it much earlier!

can you rewrite Supertrend so that instead of a Hull MA drawn on my chart, it draws a bar (series of connected dots in a straight line) in a lower window panel that recolor whenever the line on the chart would have?