SuperTrend - page 12

Hi,

Hi,

Thanku Mr.Mladen,

Thanks for ur kind help.

I do trade only in commodities ,Please send me any good Non repainting indicator if have for Silver trading.

Thank u again,

mladen:
Try the one from this link : bbands_stop_v1-alerts.mq4 Set the alertsOnCurrent to false in parameters

guest21:
[lang=ru]Есть еще одна идея. Попробовать автоматизировать входы по пересечению супертрендов. Первый вход - пересечение Н1 и Н4. Второй вход - пересечение Н4 и Д1. Выход 1) по профиту 2) по пересечению Н1 и Н4 3) по смене цвета индикатора СТОП, старшего ТФ (в данном случае Н4). В архиве индюки #MTF_Supertrend (супертренд старшего( настраивается)ТФ) и +MTF Supertrend (три супертренда в одном ( текущий Н1, старшие Н4 и Д1)настраиваются автоматически) не работают без простого Supertrend. #MTF Стоп не работает без простого Стоп.1089108010891090107710841072_108910911087107710881090amp10.rar[/lang]

[/

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/93/1089108010891090107710841072_108910911087107710881090amp10.rar

Any similar indicators like the one in the sub-window ??

macerina

You have it in that packed file (it is having a name in cirillic letters, that is probably why you don't see it in metatrader, but it is the only ex4 file in the packed file) Attaching it with a name changed to be in latin letters

macerina:

[/

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/93/1089108010891090107710841072_108910911087107710881090amp10.rar

Any similar indicators like the one in the sub-window ??
Files:
stop.ex4  4 kb

mladen:
macerina You have it in that packed file (it is having a name in cirillic letters, that is probably why you don't see it in metatrader, but it is the only ex4 file in the packed file) Attaching it with a name changed to be in latin letters

my bad...

Thanks Mladen ... that works thanks a lot for the info

Thanks for the EA in advance.

Dear Mr.Malden,

Thanks for your earlier help in giving me this indicator.

Can i get a EA for this it would be great full.

Also one more request actullay i need an alert for this with stoploss as per our moneyrisk ratio set.

I have created a alert in such a way it alerts me whenever buy or sell.it would be great if it alerts along with sl.

hence please help me in this regard.

Thanking u.

mladen:
Try the one from this link : bbands_stop_v1-alerts.mq4 Set the alertsOnCurrent to false in parameters

EA for bbands stop ...

kashetter,

Did you see this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

kashetter:
Dear Mr.Malden,

Thanks for your earlier help in giving me this indicator.

Can i get a EA for this it would be great full.

Also one more request actullay i need an alert for this with stoploss as per our moneyrisk ratio set.

I have created a alert in such a way it alerts me whenever buy or sell.it would be great if it alerts along with sl.

hence please help me in this regard.

Thanking u.

Supertrend ichimoku

Hi all,

I propose you the Supertrend Ichimoku .

With this indicator we can do the Supertrend of Tenkan sen,

the Supertrend of Kijun sen

and Supertrend of Span B sen.

The Tenkan and the Kijun are the same thing (half of price channel or Donchian channel).

The span B is a Kijun (Tenkan) shifted.

For ichimoku 9-26-52

Supertrend Tenkan : Kijunsen = 9 , shift = 0

Supertrend Kijun : Kijunsen = 26 , shift = 0

Supertrend Span B : Kijunsen = 52 , shift = 26

Soho_SuperTrend_Ichimoku

This indicator looks interesting.

Can someone please make a histogram version with the color change on a closed candle?

Thank you.

michaelB:
This indicator looks interesting.

Can someone please make a histogram version with the color change on a closed candle?

Thank you.

Here you are. Best wishes to you.

guest21 Soho_SuperTrend_Ichimoku_Histogram

I certainly appreciate your help.

However, the last "closed" bar sometimes repaints.

Can this behavior be fixed? Thanks again.

I was using the Strategy Tester with KijunSen set to 3.