Forex Market Barometer - page 4

riffster:
Hello all, The USD is at 70 on our Big Picture Market Barometer. This should set up some nice trades today..!!

and NZD is below 30...hehehe...will watch setup for this pair.

thnx riffster

have a nice day!

CP6:
and NZD is below 30...hehehe...will watch setup for this pair.

thnx riffster

have a nice day!

The bottom of the channel around 0.7300 could be a good place to buy..? Happy hunting...

riffster:
The bottom of the channel around 0.7300 could be a good place to buy..? Happy hunting...

now its doji & bullish engulfing on ibfx nzdusd H1...hehe

CP6:
now its doji & bullish engulfing on ibfx nzdusd H1...hehe

Yeah, I would still try to wait for 7300... trendline support...

riffster:
Yeah, I would still try to wait for 7300... trendline support...

thats would be better...price action confluence with trendline...the most important things is "location".

thnx

CP6:
thats would be better...price action confluence with trendline...the most important things is "location". thnx

Well, "location" and "view"... lol...

Can we buy nzdusd or audjpy? It seems when it over 70 or 30,the trend continue,how should you do? Do you still long nzdusd at 7300 or you had stopped lose?

And do the big picture always free? I am very interesting with your big picture

yellowblack:
Can we buy nzdusd or audjpy? It seems when it over 70 or 30,the trend continue,how should you do? Do you still long nzdusd at 7300 or you had stopped lose? And do the big picture always free? I am very interesting with your big picture

Yes, our Big Picture will remain a free tool for our Forum Members. The USD strength is amazing. Going back 2 years on the Big Picture, no other currency got above 85, but yes, normally when a currency reaches 75 or 25 it's ready to turn. Our members (both free and paid) that use X Trend and Power Bars have done very well. I have had 3 losing trades this week trying to sell the USD (I prefer to trade with our Barometers) All part of trading, but the Barometers are usually spot on, this recent USD strength is not "normal"... Oil prices, uncertainty, etc... Hope that helps...

hi

Thanks for the reply,the information really help

yellowblack:
Thanks for the reply,the information really help

Sure... let me know if you have any questions...