Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 26

dragosd1,

welcome to the Waddah World....

You will find this EA very compelling, but as Pipmaker, you must really work with it and understand it. This Waddah EA that I trade has less choices than PiPmaker and is more specialized.

IBFX has two kinds of accounts:

Standard & Mini. You can enter trade tickets the same way in both accounts 0.01, 0.1 and 1.00

Standard Account:

0.01= Micro (1000 units)

0.1 - Mini (10,000 units)

1.00= Standard (100,000 units)

Mini-Account:

0.01= Nano (100 units)

0.1 - Micro (1,000 units)

1.00= Mini (10,000 units)

This way I trade v1.2 win on two pair (EUR/USD & USD/CHF) in my most recent posts, can use either account above. I use 1K in a mini account and if you prefer the Standard-Account you can use 10K. The settings remain the same with this EA in both accounts its just that you you need 10 times more capital with a standard account.

The real breakthrough for me is when dunhill and matrixebiz came into this thread.

ES

Folks,

Without sounding like I am bragging, that trade I was in finally took its profit while I was sleeping (TY you matrixebiz). I am maintaining 2.511% per day, thus far and this machine just keeps on producing (this was the longest duration trade I have seen in my testing of this EA and I never saw more than 8% DD).

There are a lot of sliding scales in motion with this EA.
  • IncLot slides
  • TP slides (self-adjusting).
  • Market movement slides within the steps

So as you can see there are three points within this EA that slide & adjust together. You just gotta' trade this to understand it, as it is very hard to visualize. The crux of this is that the magnifications that you implore all require one thing- A RETRACE of some degree, according to the magnifications that you set. (mathematicians have fun!)

ES

P.S. There are modifications made to this EA that can be used in other EA's. Folks, I suggest that you tell more experienced traders to come into this thread and take a look at this community project. I want to Thank the tsd community for their participation and for the opportunity to explore and develop. I realize many of you are more advanced than I....but no matter how experienced one becomes...you must walk before you run...Traders get back to basics and feed your mind...then the more sophisticated strategies will arrive.

P.P.S. This is a Championship Author sharing a contest EA on a very prolific forum we lovingly call Forex-tsd. Thus far, this thread has 23,418 views and is the 18th most read thread in the EA section and was only started 0n 06/22/08 (74 days ago). Give this thread a good rating (it should be 5-star).

Hello ES,

You are correct this is a terrific thread. Many thanks for your contributions as well. Would you mind posting your set files that you use on the eur/usd and usd/chf?

Regards,

Jeff

ElectricSavant:
Folks,

Without sounding like I am bragging, that trade I was in finally took its profit while I was sleeping (TY you matrixebiz). I am maintaining 2.511% per day, thus far and this machine just keeps on producing (this was the longest duration trade I have seen in my testing of this EA and I never saw more than 8% DD).

There are a lot of sliding scales in motion with this EA.
  • IncLot slides
  • TP slides (self-adjusting).
  • Market movement slides within the steps

So as you can see there are three points within this EA that slide & adjust together. You just gotta' trade this to understand it, as it is very hard to visualize. The crux of this is that the magnifications that you implore all require one thing- A RETRACE of some degree, according to the magnifications that you set. (mathematicians have fun!)

ES

P.S. There are modifications made to this EA that can be used in other EA's. Folks, I suggest that you tell more experienced traders to come into this thread and take a look at this community project. I want to Thank the tsd community for their participation and for the opportunity to explore and develop. I realize many of you are more advanced than I....but no matter how experienced one becomes...you must walk before you run...Traders get back to basics and feed your mind...then the more sophisticated strategies will arrive.

P.P.S. This is a Championship Author sharing a contest EA on a very prolific forum we lovingly call Forex-tsd. Thus far, this thread has 23,418 views and is the 18th most read thread in the EA section and was only started 0n 06/22/08 (74 days ago). Give this thread a good rating (it should be 5-star).

Here are the setfiles for both the EUR/USD & USD/CHF:

Step: 7

FirstLot: 0.01

IncLot: 0.01

MinProfit: 1000.0 (this is never used and is just set high to take it out of the picture)

On a third chart I use this EA by matrixbiz for the global close (see post 242), with a setting of 75 you can choose any chart just so it is not EUR/USD or USD/CHF:

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/49/closeall-pl_pcntmargin.mq4

ES

P.S. If anybody has any questions please post. Remember I am not the author of this EA and he writes in Arabic and I am not a coder. I am not sure if dunhill is still here and matrixebix is reading and testing. I can try to answer your questions as I am always here.

azjeff:
Hello ES,

You are correct this is a terrific thread. Many thanks for your contributions as well. Would you mind posting your set files that you use on the eur/usd and usd/chf?

Regards,

Jeff

Here is a screenshot:

Files:

Folks,

I just bumped it up to a step 8 as I am seeing 10% DD with this last move...Folks this is not ready for live trading do not do it! by the time I get finished it may be a step 15 or 20....or maybe you need to double the start equity to 2K...3K....4k....etc....But I DO NOT TOLERATE MUCH DD...and I wiil sacrafice yield to avoid it (we have a lot of that right now ☺).

It takes me longer than most to understand flow and movements ...so please be patient...my adjustments are small and incremental...but I like to compare the step changes and the change in float and yield slowly and safely....ok look...I am not the sharpest nail in the shed....ok? BUT I WILL FIND THE SWEET SPOT

ES

P.S. Remember this is NFP tomorrow and there is a lot of actions causing directional moves with getting flat just now in the Forex (I got flat last night in my live accounts as I try to do every month and every Friday). The action today seems like there is an anticipation of SOMETHING REALLY BIG COMING

Note: The correlation that is usually near 90% perfect with EUR/USD & USD/CHF is skewed just now...it is not tick for tick hedging, as I have only 0.08 lots in USD/CHF accumulated where the EUR/USD has escalated to 0.20 lots.....

Just thought you would like to know there is a fourth sliding scale here...

ES

ok ok...I better post as to what happened...60% DDis a little much dontcha' think? (I have 400:1)

a 15 step and 2K is required in my next test...I am just waiting to see if I recover....

I am at - 10% DD as I post and I temporarily reset the close-all to 1% lol...$2.01 !!!! hehe

ES

P.S. I hope the 15 step will keep the grid operating during fast moves...the fricken IBFX just shuts the executions off and at step 7 the grid easily stopped trading and I had to manually enter orders...They allow this even in their Demo accounts...what a great sales tactic....NOT! at least they are honest and show potential customers what happens during a fast explosive move...

Can someone move the white text that is in this EA (v1.2) to an indicator pane? I would be able to see it and adjust the correlation with a manual trade every once in a while.

ES

A few suggestions

Hi ElectricSavant,

I am watching your testing with interest. I would like to throw some suggestions into the pot.

1. A time filter, allowing no trading around common news times like some 10.3 eas.

OR Allowing only one trade per 5min bar to avoid nasty spikes.

2. Limiting the number of orders against the trend but leaving the reverse ea to run.

3. A feature where if there is significant drawdown or x number of orders have been placed on the anti trend ea, the trending or reverse ea changes its

minimum profit to a higher amount to accumulate more orders to help buffer the drawdown.

4. Progressive step, starting with the seven step and if there is x amount of orders the step jumps to 12 etc.