Blessing 2 - page 206

Trader1:
Feline, et al.

Here are some non-correlated sets, however, you must adapt them to your own situations and brokers, ie. lot sizes including Standard vs. Micro accounts need to be experimented with. Most of my accounts use $ 0.10/pip. The main thing is that if you're not careful you will overleverage yourself. For example, I used the Micro account settings with $0.10/pip and found myself over leveraged because it will enter larger lot sizes than will the Standard acct. Do lots of experimenting. The main thing with using non-correlated pairs, is that you are trying to minimize risk because while one pair may be going into DD, the other pairs are stable and making money. Find 3-4 non-correlated pairs. A good place to figure out non-correlated pairs is here: Forex Correlation - Mataf.net. Attached is a pdf article on diversification and correlation. Good luck!

Trader1

thank you very much trader audjpy and euruad are also h4 right ?

p.s. to seank: i dont know if theres a problem in your case but i experience this very often. blessing does not always close in profit and i think my 'favorite' autocal is sometimes responsible for such scenario well you havent lost that much

True, its the possibility of loosing more than worried me, as I put alot of trust in the EA.

Yeah i also do. But the main problem that ive faced so far with thes ea is not exactly in the ea itself. its about the balance that you have to maintain. i put lots of money ( at leats thats lots of money for me) in the ea and now i am starting again this month i really really wont to recover my not-so-big loss from last month (it could have been much worse) and start making $ again. but the problem is that people want to trade manually or with eas only with the thought of making money, and if you dont already have the opportunity to invest 5000-10,000 in this thing , than i dont thnink it is going to work. so thats what worries me the most. i have to give as much as i can afford now , because if it happens that i lose all of that money (lets hope i wont ) it would take me months of time to save that ammount of $ again. so thats the worse thing. so yeah i think this strategy is practically unbeatable if you already have lots of money, but if you do i dont think youre going to be here with us in the first place.

feline207:
so yeah i think this strategy is practically unbeatable if you already have lots of money, but if you do i dont think youre going to be here with us in the first place.

so far, I have equity of 20K , a starting lot of 0.03 MM off. I am looking at running another pair (in addition to EU)..even then, as you know... one can still stress

seank:
so far, I have equity of 20K , a starting lot of 0.03 MM off. I am looking at running another pair (in addition to EU)..even then, as you know... one can still stress

Yep, ppl trade on different pairs w/ portion to 4. But I manage to lower my risk only by trading EURUSD but with two different accounts. But wondering if I should trade 4 pairs with bigger balance.

seank and togu; which version are you using

georgedim:
Slack, here is one with a GAF input in its raw form.

You can put your artistic touch if you have the time, to make it look pretty.

Thanks

George

Hey George - Thanks again... very much!

Will get to this ASAP...

Was having some hardware issues; motherboard/video card, so I ordered a new one as my way of stimulating the economy . I'm just getting it setup now. No matter how times I do this, it is always a PIA

ChicagoRob:
The settings are in the .htm, which I'm trying to upload.

The profitability of eurgbp is very good. The ADR is pretty

low, which is exactly what I like. The profit factor for my

setup is 3.15 over the 18-month period, which is higher

than I've ever been able to achieve with the other pairs.

Rob

Looks/sounds really good, Rob.

Maybe try copying the htm into a Excel spreadsheet... or just zip it, then try uploading.

feline207:
seank and togu; which version are you using

I am using 5.2 (stoch = false)

seank:
I am using 5.2 (stoch = false)

if we consider backtests, the no-stoch version can produce 5-6-7k dd on 0.01 so i think 0.03 starting lot is not THAT safe, but yeah your setup is good perhjaps you enabled all of it for floating . i started again yesterday still with the stoch 0.01 lot and almost 5k balance lets hope it will stand good and will build itself