EUR/USD Open discussion - page 3

Eur/usd Today

Hope it's help and good luck.

KG

Files:
eu1.gif  17 kb

Eur/usd

Anyone see a triple top on this pair? oil closed at another all time high. Will EUR/USD break resistance and continue its up trend or bounce back down to support??

:: for now it's dead silent on EURUSD
Files:
iukjh_8.gif  23 kb

Agentfx:
Anyone see a triple top on this pair? oil closed at another all time high. Will EUR/USD break resistance and continue its up trend or bounce back down to support??

I personnaly do think so!

USA economy vs Euro ain't very good. Alot of numbers haven't been release, and no one yet is very significative.

Inflation will hurt USA for a long time, and it's not 2 or 3 good release or even worst a speach that's going to change that.

My 2 cents.

Nice setup you got there!

What about that spike ?!

My view of the thing:

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm preatty happy today cause my FX account got funds and i made a 39 pips profit on the first day.

Let's see what eur/usd got for us tomorrow!

Files:
39.jpg  277 kb
analysis.jpg  263 kb

Hi all!

Today EUR/USD have broke the last high of 1.5843 (9/06/08) to get at 1.5889 at asian opening session. The pairs is in really good position to continue on is trend but can also reverse on a dime at this point.

If the pairs end the week in up trend (beware of friday's drop) we could have a real rocket fly on tuesday or so. Keep tuned for the show! Hehe!

Later and goooood pips!

-------------------------------

Triple top broken?!

Comments?

Files:
sans_titre.jpg  143 kb

:: Asian open will do a push up? then a correction at Euro/London open and then up again? something like that
Files:
iukjh_9.gif  22 kb

:: the 2 red lines are the important ones to watch for... in between them, it will make the difference
Files:
iukjh_10.gif  27 kb

:: for now divergence down correction M15
Files:
iukjh_11.gif  23 kb

IN10TION:
:: Asian open will do a push up? then a correction at Euro/London open and then up again? something like that

Wep! Distribution have started and will continue until pivot ( 1.5849) at my opinion, maby M2. Then US session will push it up back and maby more. But i don't wait for really more TM, or friday, more by tuesday. But i keep my eyes on the chart. We never know.

1.5875 for now.