New Members introduction - page 948

Xin chao cac me that you be a member new messages and will not yet Thảo Lam mong of the that you just gu

tôi hiện đang học hỏi về thị trường forex nên tìm thấy được diễn đàn này các anh em bình luận hay quá nên muốn học hỏi

Hi Everybody I have been part time trading for 5 years now.I have learnt immensely from this forum over the years .I hope I will be able to continue the learning ,make new friends from this forum and finally contribute towards the forum.Happy to be here

Hello,

I see Vietnamese here.

binhyen:
Xin chao cac me that you be a member new messages and will not yet Thảo Lam mong of the that you just gu tôi hiện đang học hỏi về thị trường forex nên tìm thấy được diễn đàn này các anh em bình luận hay quá nên muốn học hỏi

hi guys i am tradur, i would like to benefit you guys and also benefit from your experiences

Hi, I am an Italian trader and I need to learn about trading. Thanks at all.

hai!.....i'm old member but quiet for sometime.....

Hello everyone,

Just as so many before me have written here already, so it is my turn.

I hope you and your families are all doing well. Even though I have not yet purchased any indicators/systems, I want to express thanks firstly to all those who have contributed their skills and hard work (whether paid or free), to help support people such as I.

I am obviously new here, and am looking forward to exploring and enjoying all that this forum has to offer.

Sincerely,

Emmanuel4ITM

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

hi..m coming back to trading forex..i did like three years back..but i lose my money..so i quit..hope i will do better this time..lol

hi..m coming back in trading after three year...hope i will do better this time..

Good afternoon. My name is Peter

Sincerely, Peter