New Members introduction - page 524

hello, i am looking for forex traders an systems, to share knwoledge...

Hello all,

I am Hap, I've been trading FX for 3 years now and always looking to improve. I look forward to joining the community and contributing while sharing and learning as well!

Thanks!

Hi all the existing members of this community, I have joined this forum to engage in interesting discussion here. I have lots of queries to discuss here. I hope good response from all members.

hello i am new over here i think this is good site

Hola a todos los del foro, soy nuevo aqui, y quisiera dar las gracias a todos los que hacen posible que algunos aprendamos algo de este mundillo, gracias.

Hi everybody, I'm Tom and just joined the forum, it looks pretty interesting, hope I can learn a lot and also share what i know. See you around.

Dear friends, I have been following some threads and I am surprised both for the quality of the discussions and the sharing spirit that inspires it all. I really hope to be a contributing member that helps grow the community.

Hi all, some 100 pages to read about all of you, great, but not for now.

On my Odysee in Forex I stumbled over this site and am trying to follow some suggestions, not without many questions - I have to admit, some is way beyond my level and I am looking forward to learning in stimulating and pleasant company.

Best Mike

Hi... I'm glad here

Hello Everyone. New to this forum. Was doing some outside study on Cypher Patterns and came across what is called ZUP 110. Can anyone tell me what this is? Is it a program or a set of indicators that you add to your Forex software to find Cypher, Bat, etc. patterns?