New Members introduction - page 523

Hello,

Joined now. Great website !!!

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi and a very warm welcome to you all.My name is joshua from united states california ,I have now geared myself back into model making after over 35 years,family all left home Crying.Here i am newbie on this forum i really like it its interesting and beneficial for me

Best wishes

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

I come from Taiwan

hiii...every one

trend chasing

Dear Traders

We want explain this service Chasing Trend Signals to benefit everyone

We have devised unique way of trading through years of development and the purpose is to

Chase the market to achieve the largest amount of profits

Once we start chasing the crosses like GBPCAD we start with one lot and our target at least 100

Pips even if the stop loss hit our position we open another position with large lot size 1,5 lot and

We did not close the chasing unless we cover that loss with very good profit

You can follow us on targetforexsignals com then go to forex market advice then chose trend

Chasing signals and enjoy with our unique trading

Like GBPCAD when we start chasing we achieved 272 pip profits

Hi all the senior members of this forum. I have to discuss lot of queries regarding forex trading and strategies to earn maximum profit.

Hello to every one in this forum, i am totally new in this forum as well as to the Forex trading, The aim of my joining to this forum is that i will learn and updated from expert traderz and professionals. At last thanks and Slam to every one.

Linuxser:

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

hi every one. and thank you for the warm welcome

Linuxser:

Welcome everyone!!!

Hello, my name is Alex, just now became a member here.

Hello there TSD forex people

I like to learn about forex and mt4 scripting language .

greetings from Croatia