New Members introduction - page 385

I'm interested in API access to forex, to avoid... You know

Greg

Hello,

My name if Florian, I'm from Romania and one day, I want to become a profitable Forext Trader. I have known the FX industry for some time but didn't have the time and the possibility to take it to the next level. I really want to learn, experiment and also have fun while doing that . I'm sure it will be an interesting ride!

Hi I'm new here but not to fx

Just joined, hello everyone :-)

My nameis John. Looking to make a change to the trading community by making programs for yalll

Hi I'm Ayman from Saudi Arabia

Im new to forex and indicators. I would like to participate here and make a good use of this forum.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Sure let me introduce myself.

Thanks a lot for such a great place.

Hads lots of information.

From Quito Ecuador...

hi guys, i've found forex-tsd and i think it's a good way to grow your trading business. such a plattform is absolutely necessary and i see us as a team to help each other. mostly i'm trading in long term times (holding postions for some days/weeks/months). i analyse daily charts and i'm searching new indicators to built a profitable trading system (some suggestions?). some one i've found already here. :-) by the way: do i have to cancel the subscriptions (if yes how can i do it)? i think to choose the advanced elite section for one month for 89 $. does it automatically runs out or what do i have to observe? are the indicators from the (normal) elite section included? wish you all the best and have a nice weekend!

Hello,

Just joined, trading now for few years, but a newbee to FX!

Cheers.