New Members introduction - page 282

Greetings!

I'm very glad to become a member of great Forex community. Let's work together for the sake of big winners!

I am from China.

and trade forex for 4 years.

Hi, I am trading Forex and CFD's on indices since 6 years but not much intensive. There are months when I don't trade at all. I am busy with other things, so I am not professional trader.

Hi all, I was actually a paid member sometime back, then my full time job picked up and I didn't have the time to check out forex-tsd as much as I'd like.

I've got a little mql4 programming history, helped kickstart 3 local companies with their mt4 EAs. I'm a silent observer most of the time in the forum as I must profess I know much less than most of the senior members.

I'm running a vps with a systems.

Working on perfecting my trading. Steve C.

Greetings. Nothing much to say about myself except that I am getting into FX trade out of curiosity. Seems to be quite challenging to take a crack at 'getting an edge' and see if consistently positive outcomes can be achieved. Best regards to all.

Hi everyone, i am just a newbie in this forex worlds.. I hope I can lern something in this forum to increase my trading skills

I am professional trader about 3 years!

I just now became a member here and want to say thanks a lot

Hello i'm newbie forex trade from brazil