New Members introduction - page 138

Hi, i'm new member, nice to be in this thread. tq. :-)

OHLPRSThis strategy based on candle (open ,high, low and close) plus pivot. The main return or big movement usually happened at the beginning of each month or each week.

The procedure that we can use this opportunities is mentioned as the following:

When a new candle moving up or down need to move base on high and low of previous candle .open of new candle and pivot make conditions that we can predict of movement or return of it.i made DOSR(daily open support resistance) indicator to WOSR(weekly open support resistance) and MOSR(monthly open support resistance)

We need to set Auto pivot indicator to weekly and add WOSR plus Zup-64 and make first template as WOSR.we use this template in H4. At least one candle must be passed then take decision.

We need to set Auto pivot indicator to monthly and add MOSR plus Zup-64 and make second template as MOSR.we use this template in Daily. At least one candle must be passed then take decision

hai,.. i'd love to trade, thinking how to get rich in the fast way :lol

hi every one specially all traders who teaches and give the others their knowledge.

Hi , I am the famous El Smart Con'deux

I am always puzzled why is 95% traders loss money. because 95% of traders cannot be wrong.

and if 95% of traders cannot be wrong ,the problem lies in the information they get about forex trading. my strategy is base on the facts that

1. price direction can never be predicted.

2. only volatility can be predicted.

3. risk should be divided among volatile pairs.

4. equity must be protected by using fix targets.

5. emphasy should be made more on lossing positions than winning positions.

6. lossing positions should be protected and changed to winning by counter hedging .

7. small profit targeting is a more reallistic than large profit targeting.

8.Eliot wave theory is misinterpreted by most trader. one truth about it is that price do move in a wavy pattern but it does not really tells when a trend starts or stops.

9. In order to make large profit, large risk is always taken, but if the large risk is divided in pairs and time intervals the risks will be drastically reduced and give the same good result. But this must me done systematically.

10. existing profiting position on only 'take profit' is way more riskier due to spreads . Thats why i set my exits based on equity target. I use takeprofit and stoploss only as a point of basketing profit.

The above analogies are the backbone of my strategy . And i use a special expert advisor to help me manage my positions in uniform with my ideas.

IF I REALLY MAKES 4% DAILY WHY DO I SHARE?

i think the question is, If i limit my success to me and myself only, what is the interesting part of that?

That is only selfish approach on my part. I will not have reached this far in trading if other traders had been selfish in their success.

And forex is not a competitive business due to the fact it is driven mostly by traders' sentiments.

I will continue to make effort in reducing the percentage of losing traders if not to 50% but at least 85%. This will be my little contribution to forex traders globally.

am still writing my algorithm in making this strategy a 100% auto-pilot by the end of 2012. So that every trader will make profit with a very little effort.

Please if you have any question. Feel free to ask me.

i am a newbie to forex , all support from the members appreciated .

hello....i am new user inthis forum...

Hi i'm new here, good trades for all

Hi, Im Ray, im going to be a successful fulltime trader one day..

I planned to just lurk the forum and download files but was forced to post something. So, here's a hi.