New Members introduction - page 949

Hi, my name is Jim and am new to Forex trading and am looking for trading indicators, tools and advice ... thanks

Hope better page than anothers

Hello Everybody. I lost a lot of money trading Binary Options and hope to learn something on this site. I also hope to download some good indicators that will help me profit from Binary's.

10 Years ago I lost my "Bankroll". In the following Year I got it back but I quit trading to focus on studying. Now I got a lot more of knowledge of the Market and I'll try it again

Hello, I am new to this forum

Hi Guys,

David here, I've been trading for a few months now.

I joined as I would like some help on customizing my indicators in MT4.

If any one in here could please PM regarding adding up/down alert on my current trend indicator that will be highly appreciated.

Thanx in Advanced

hola buenas tardes soy sebastian soy nuevo en este foro gracias

Hello, I am new member. I just want to say hello to everyone. I am trading FX. This community seems great! Hope this will help us to share experiences.

it's a misnomer that our talents make us a success. They help, but it's not what we do well that enables us to achieve in the long run. It's what we do wrong and how we correct it that ensures our long-lasting success....

Hi, I am Topi,Selfdependent,Cool,Ambitious,Aggresive,Emotional,Dilligent,energetic,tenacious,fun loving lad who loves to take calculated risks..They say, ships are safest in the harbour, but then that not what ships are built for isn’t it? Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

An optimist who feels if almighty answers your prayer, he is increasing your faith... If he delays, he is increasing your patience. If he doesn't answer, he knows you can handle it perfectly.

Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room. So if you see darkness in your life, be sure that God is making a beautiful picture for you.

I live every moment and i try to enjoy my life to the most extent. In short a lad who believes in achieving BIG goals in life, hates to crawl in mediocrity, loves to make friends and live life in style, does not care for those who do not know how to care for others. Dont like to blow my own trumpet further, I am here so check me out. I prefer to do crazy but exciting things and am too meticulous about my friends. Also too passionate about stock markets. Last but not the least, Though fond of many acquaintances i desire intimacy only with a few. So don’t add me simply.....add me only when u feel we can be intimate friends’ don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends I can be certain of. Thanks for visiting my profile folks.

P.S-If you don't think you can do it, who will? You control the most important tool in success, your mind."