New Members introduction - page 530

I am new to this forum. I would like to improve my knowledge about Forex and would like to enjoy my stay here.

Hi, I am new comer in stock market.

Hi everyone. I am new to this site. What I have seen here is really interesting to me and I am glad to be here.

New kid on the block

Hi there,

I'm a new member, came with some harmonic background to study more.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi All Fx Traders,

I'm glad to be a member on this forum. Looks like there's a heap of great stuff here and lots of things that will help me learn about FX trading and how to be consistently profitable. I'm just a newbie to FX so I've a lot to learn. I've traded equities for a couple of years on the All Ordinaries (Australian Share Market) as shares and CFDs. Happy to be part of this community forum. Cheers.

I was join this website yesterday its mind blowing and really help full for trading .Thanks for having this platform for me.

Hello. I just joined and an looking forward to learning new things.

Invest your time first before you invest your money in forex. Make sure you have educate yourself with a lot of practice.

Forex is a high risk and high reward business. We can not only put our money in our trading account and it grow it self, but we need to trade with that.

Hi , everybody wish ur good luk. I am new to this forum. Thanks

Hello Friends ! New to the Forum ! Looking ahead to Nice Time & New Friends Here ! Warm Regards