New Members introduction - page 34

Newbe here

Hi All

I'm new here. Been trading and investing Futures and Shares for about 15 years. Rarely made any money, lost shedloads overall, but always hopeful.

Thinking of trying FOREX, programer background so mainly interested in auto systems.

Best wishes to all.

Dave

New to forum

Hi. I am new to this forum. I have been trading for about a year now. It has been a roller coaster ride. Looking forward to learning from you guys.

Hello All,

I'm new member and new in forex trading too.

Hopefully I can learn something from this forum.

I'm looking information about cronex taichi and how to get it.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you

Have a good day for you all.

Nana

Hello, everybody:

I have just joined this forex club. and I'm so exciited as I am fascinate by the prospekt of making very good money in forex trading.

Can anyone help and let me know which section or threads that gives very good recomendation for me to follow.

Thank you.

joe44:
Hello, everybody:

I have just joined this forex club. and I'm so exciited as I am fascinate by the prospekt of making very good money in forex trading.

Can anyone help and let me know which section or threads that gives very good recomendation for me to follow.

Thank you.

I am really glad to have joined this club, and began to explore various sections. I quite like "Trading Systems - News/Trade Signals" as some of them give good recommendations.

Joe44

Hallo everybody!

I'm new in this forum and... in forex trading!

I hope to understand something with you and increase my knowledge in forex.

thank you

Andrea

rubber:
Hallo everybody!

I'm new in this forum and... in forex trading!

I hope to understand something with you and increase my knowledge in forex.

thank you

Andrea

Welcome Andrea

Interesting user name, once had a cat called Rubber. The wife had me go to this flee market to buy plants for the house. Whale there I come accross this little kitten that I just couldnot pass up. Later when I got home I introducted the kitten to the wife as "Rubber Tree" Rubber for short. Figured that it would be better then a house tree!

Well all I got for my troble was Hot Lip and Cold Shoulder for the rest of the week. It took her that long to warm up to the little thing.

welcome aboard and start reading

Keit

Your last name wouldn't happen to be Bocelli?

Hallo rubber

I hope to understand and increase my knowledge in forex too Hope we could share together what we know from this forum

thank you

Hi rubber and welcome to the forums...Also a warm welcome to all those who are new around here recently

fxrulez

hii all master trader...

this is my first post since i joined the forum