The Pip Nailer. Any timeframe, any pair. - page 4

Files:

Ea?

hi,

is it possible to have a EA for it and an alert when all conditions (AC, AO and PSAR) fulfil the rules?

forexmoments:
THE "PIP NAILER" SYSTEM

Dear fellow traders,

This is a system that I developed in late 2007. The system itself is relatively simple; it uses three main indicators, found in every platform.

1. Awesome Oscillator

2. Accelerator Oscillator

3. Parabolic SAR

Nice setup. Thanks.

What is your Psar setting? Default?

FerruFx

footy98:
hi,

is it possible to have a EA for it and an alert when all conditions (AC, AO and PSAR) fulfil the rules?

Hi,

Search in OZFx system.

Ac Ao Psar

Hi,

tks but OZFx system is different from it. OZFx use AC and stochatic cross 0 level only but here I want AC AO and PSAR change direction/color at the same candle. OZFx trade the trend but here we trade reversal (i think)

regards,

Hi guys, i made this EA that follow the rules of this system but i dont know if it works. At the moment i can't backtest it because my history data is missed and now I can't download it

Files:
nailerea.mq4  2 kb

Ea

Hi,

Thank you. Can you also convert it to an indicator? I prefer to use manual to trade it.

Regards,

p.s. i will try to backtest your EA

hi coders,

is it possible to code all three indicators into one custom indicator to show the appropriate entry point in a buy/sell signal or arrow?

footy98:
Hi,

tks but OZFx system is different from it. OZFx use AC and stochatic cross 0 level only but here I want AC AO and PSAR change direction/color at the same candle. OZFx trade the trend but here we trade reversal (i think)

regards,

Hi,

OZfx squeez 4H TF uses both AO and AC only exception is PSAR.

Hi I tried the Nailedpip EA but it's not working.