The Pip Nailer. Any timeframe, any pair. - page 5

Evodoc:
Hi I tried the Nailedpip EA but it's not working.

Same problem

FerruFx:
Nice setup. Thanks.

What is your Psar setting? Default?

FerruFx

Hi FerruFx, yes PSAR is default.

pip nailer with a twist

I have great success with this also. I am assuming that we use the same indicators as the basis which are the Accelerator Oscillater,and the Awesome Oscillater as found in the standard list of indicagters that come with Metatrader. Perhaps yours are different, but I was happy with the results they gave me. I prefer to use it on the 15 min charts. I have added Traders Dynamics Index Indicator and I follow their rules for entry as well. I have also added a standard LSMA for added comfort, but i don't always wait for it to kick in. The wait can be long, but definately worth it.

None of these indicators are my creation, I just borrowed. I tried to attache my template but I can't figure it how to do it.

jculbre57:
I have great success with this also. I am assuming that we use the same indicators as the basis which are the Accelerator Oscillater,and the Awesome Oscillater as found in the standard list of indicagters that come with Metatrader. Perhaps yours are different, but I was happy with the results they gave me. I prefer to use it on the 15 min charts. I have added Traders Dynamics Index Indicator and I follow their rules for entry as well. I have also added a standard LSMA for added comfort, but i don't always wait for it to kick in. The wait can be long, but definately worth it. ... I tried to attache my template but I can't figure it how to do it.

thank you 4 sharing

2attach templetes: is the same way as indis only from folders

MetaTrader/templetes or MetaTrader/experts/templetes

EA Development

I wrote most of the EA but i have a few questions that i was hoping you guys could answer before i release it. I need to know every detail to code this right...

1. Regarding the SAR does it only count as a signal when shifting from either over-to-under or under-to-over?

2. If the conditions are met on a candle and the EA enters the trade and then you hit your TP on the same candle should the EA hop back in on this candle or wait for the conditions to be met again on a seperate candle?

3. Other than a SL wait other solid exit condtions should i code in?

4. Anything else??

PS. i never manually tried this system just was reading and felt like writing some code...

Ea

sample EA, didnt finish the MoneyManagement so dont bother. I didint wait for responses to my questions so im not sure if this is what your looking for. Either way the code is commented so anyone should be able to get the gist.

Files:

loksterebkdeak:
sample EA, didnt finish the MoneyManagement so dont bother. I didint wait for responses to my questions so im not sure if this is what your looking for. Either way the code is commented so anyone should be able to get the gist.

Can I use it to give me alert?

Anyone tried it already?

forexmoments:
Would've made some nice pips on Eur/Cad this morning folks...

How can I see the Purple Price Line in my Meta Trader ?

Please advise. Thanks.

Passion Trader:
How can I see the Purple Price Line in my Meta Trader ? Please advise. Thanks.

By placing it manually. In your mt4 terminal, insert/lines. Or chose "view/line studies" in your mt4 terminal. You will see the icon there.

Passion Trader:
How can I see the Purple Price Line in my Meta Trader ? Please advise. Thanks.

It isn't a price line but a time line. Price is on the horizontal scale.

FerruFx