Inzider EA - page 4

Tpl

HostFat:
@inzider Can you upload your template and set files ?

As request!

Set files ??

Files:
inz_1.tpl  41 kb

nittany1:
I wrote this for the 1 hour and 4 hour. I'll try taking out the directional index see what happens. v 0.50a is now in the first post, see if that helps. Also try the stock settings for MACD, I set those periods up by manually trading it a little bit.

A1!

I'm looking at this one, maby:

flattrend_v2.ex4

flattrend_v2.mq4

Soon!

Files:

Here's a demo account whit a winning trade, i'm still trying to find best setting but if some of you around have a try on it, we're maby gonna found that holy grail, hehe!

I also found that backtesting are not accurate and that demo are a little more. Still, the thing need some fix.

Maby : Wait x time after confirmation signal would set the deal?! And also wait for next signal to enter. That way we would be sure that the signal is reliable. Or a mix of "looking at indic at each x min' and look at next candel open. We need a clear logic about that dilema!

I'm also looking at i-trend as filter, i found it preatty accurate instead of ADX that call some trend too late.

Files:
re.jpg  304 kb

nittany1:
I added a new version which trades only on a new bar instead of an interval like the first two versions. You can find the new version in the first post. Remember, this expert was written with 1 hour or 4 hour in mind. Ahem, heh.

Nittany!!!! Ur like god to me! Thx alot i'm gonna test it to the core! Hehe!

I'm really touch by any attention you put on the baby! I also know, or can imagine that its not easy to program a in between system for those mixed area where the trade are taken and exit.

New bar option should be a good one. As next update, maby consider exchange ADX indic for i-trend. Have a look at it when you have time.

No rush cause you're all ready too nice!

I'll run test new version like a kid whit new toys!

Soon!

New Version!

Ok, i talked whit Nittany and we won't care about copyright since i added my part in it.

So here the new EA including:

-Look at indic at x min and look at new bar open - ajustable.

-ADX filter for the trend - ajustable.

-Money Manager - ajustable.

If any coder can look at it, since only compile it dosen't tell if its effective - major concern: NEWBAR and ElapsedTime system ?!? Does the code is ok?

The funny thing is that i'm testing so much setting that i'm aint sure afterwhile witch is the best. I tried to resume those in the EA but fell free to change those and post result.

Files:

It compiles so there's the first thing. Let's see if it forward trades as intended. You picked up mql4 pretty fast. See, it's just like C but without some stuff we don't need, it's pretty cool.

If anyone else wants to add anything to the codebase be my guest. I encourage it. I will stick any derivative version in the first post so people can find it easily. Additionally, if you have any ideas but don't know how to program we can still try those ideas.

As always best of luck in your trading, talk to you guys soon.

New version

Thx!

All i do its copy past, i don't got a clue about starting from scratch.

Here a new version whit a lot of tools. Maby too much but well, all i need to know now its how to use those, hehe.

Only trouble is that option false or true on the elapsed time and new bar dosen't seems to work, they are always on. Sniff!

This version include:

-Buy at new bar or/and at elapsed time.

-TrailingStop

-ADX ajustable filter

-I-Trend ajustable filter - we can use both or only one filter

-TakeMoney Manager ajustable

I don't have a clue about best setting, i just mess a little whit code adding option see how i could use it on my side.

I'll need to find out about closing those option just to make the code effective and that we can test it right

We'll see.

Later and thx alot Nittany!

Files:

Help from coder!

Hey guys! I don't know if some of you could help on this but i wonder witch order management would be the best.

-New Bar

-ElapsedTime

-EachtickMode - witch i'm not able to fix the code.

-Any other method ?

From now the EA works great and by the rules, but i got a probl:

-EA buy buy or sell sell on the same BAR, the cause is stochatic that dips in and out at a cross. That cause late entry and most the time a win then a lost.... (bad momentum). Its ok that it close on same candel if TS or TP ar hit, but not open a new position on the same bar.

If i use Elapsed time, the thing is too innacurate and cause late entry, and same for new candel. I would need a system that take fisrt signal then wait next bar or x time before closing. That thing would need not to bloke trailing and SL.

Well, coder helps plz!!!

latest version

hello!!

I have just downloaded your advisor and want to test it.

I have put it into expert directory, compiled but I do'nt see any stoch and MACD..... Whould you be so pleasant to share your template????

hehfun:
thank you inzider may the force be with you

Pleasure bud!

------------------------------

But i have found better all ready, so don't loose your time while i done it for you

I tried to mess around on code and here my own version chart result. I mixed Elapsedtime and NewBar for the system to search on a more chaotic way. I life is, LOL! I also added a ADX ajustable level. That way we can avoid side market and catch break out.

Im a bit shy to post the EA, fact its a Nittany remix and i don't wanna to get credit for his work. All i done its idea mix - code mix. Also i'm ain't sure if the code is really effective. I will do another version whit Trailing stop, last one wasen't effective. I will keep my secret for now until next version, and i ll talk whit Nittany also.

Question for coder: if we want a OR, do we just do a if and then another if, that will fill both condition. I'm asking that about my elapsedtime and new bar system, i'm aint sure if i have by doing 2 IF in a row i'll get a OR, hehe...

Anyway! For new the thing is doing better result.

So here a chart, clearer trend and really more positiv result, hav a look:

Files:
14.jpg  233 kb