Inzider EA - page 3

yes i can see by ur screen that this EA and logic does really work but we just didnt find the right tune.. maybe the new one is improved by nittany...

inzider:

Ur like god to me!

Okaaaaay...... Can we not mix "religion" with trading. Thanks.

Positiv result!

Ok, since i got my own moderator i wont get exited, i promess. Hehe!

Here a positiv backtest whit my magic setting. I wont tell those since i want peeps to test it and maby get better result.

These been done over EUR/JPY 2007.04.28 til 2008.4.18

Feel free to comment.

On my side i'm thinking hard time that if we avoid false signal and range market, this wil be a winner.

I-trend or even a trade schedule as FireBird 3.2 could be good.

+!

Files:
1.jpg  218 kb
2.jpg  223 kb

forexmoments:
Okaaaaay...... Can we not mix "religion" with trading. Thanks.

Your are some kinda moderator, or you haven't learn the metaphore sentence at primary school?!

Two post, 2 bad comments. I think i had enough of you. You can go lost your time on some other thread since its obvious that you have some free to spare on unconstrutive thinking.

------------------------------------

The thing is going foward as i said before, but now whit nice trend. Hehe! The result are better so it give some hope. Less fasle signal whit the new system, but the EA still can enter at wrong time, like at the top of a move. -Note that it is no 5 min EA, 30 min and h4 seems to work better.

I think a in between in look at x min and look at next candel open (or close why not??) would be good since it would broke the regular partern of the EA. (Kinda the drummer in Primus, rythmic in chaos!).

Here a pics of result:

Note that most negative trade are those that been fill late. SL is not a probleme since no 100% trade can be good, but if we coud avoid those late entry or exit, its gonna be awsome. A trailing stop would also save us alot of lost turned in profit.

Also for the flat indic it could maby be an ajustable level from i-trend - and a reversal trade system from it?. Over and under a value trade can/can't be place, if not making is ranging/trending.

Ain't sure still looking....

Working on it.

LAter!

Files:
result.jpg  252 kb

Working, working!

Files:
9.jpg  271 kb

Hello Inzider,

Nice results. would you mind sharing what setting you are using?

Thank You.

Jeff

inzider:
Working, working!

azjeff:
Hello Inzider,

Nice results. would you mind sharing what setting you are using?

Thank You.

Jeff

You got mail!

hi Inzider

It seems you have succeeded ,

can you share the setting you are using please?

cheers

thank you inzider

may the force be with you

New BAR / ADX / Trailing Stop - Version

I started to look at programming but all i can do its copy past. Here a Hybrid version in between v.50 and v.50b - ADX whit new bar entry.

I'm really not sure about ADX but well, im looking at i-trend, update soon. Also the trailing stop dosent't work... Anyway, adx does.

Hope you ll all like it!

Gemme result!!

Files: