Currency Heat-map EA - page 15

tone40,

Thank you for your analysis. I looked though the thead and couldn't find a template/EA like yours. Did you upload it earlier? Could you re-upload it please?

Thank you.

Unfortunately, this thread seems to be dead again...

I hope you are doing well tone40.

Regards.

What's a great job! keep going.

tone40@inbox.com:
I dont plan to make my money from some elses' pocket this way. I'm a competent trader and I just live from trading, I want to keep it that way, Im not a marketer....

Hi AI

What's a great job! keep going.

Really like your NN predictor. Thank you very much for your generous statement. Hopefully one day, You could share it with us.

Happy trading.

Tan

Thanks guys

Hello Guys,

Thanks a lot for all your encouragements, Im still alive! Im just busy trading live and working out how to improve this NN Project and what not, I really had little time left and thats why I did not update the charts. Things a re going very good, so dont worry. Thanks again I'll be back very shortly.

Al

tone40@inbox.com:
Hello Guys,

Thanks a lot for all your encouragements, Im still alive! Im just busy trading live and working out how to improve this NN Project and what not, I really had little time left and thats why I did not update the charts. Things a re going very good, so dont worry. Thanks again I'll be back very shortly.

Al

Good to know that. Thank you very much and please, don't leave us.

Regards.

Hello Guys! Im back! and wanted to use this little time I have to share some of my work. I will be posting how Im using this but for now Im just posting the tools.

This tool is Kohonen Neural Network based, the original code was made by Klot a few years back, i made all the changes to fit my needs. I will also provide a template you could use.

there are two indicators, one library and one template.

you need to know that this tools "learns" from the bars on chart, so you need to set the bars on chart to about 50000 or so. You need to know that his tools take some procesor load, so if your pc goes really slow, reduce the amount of bars showin on the chart. the template will show arrows and levels by any means these are the exact predictions of what will happen, but a general idea of what could happen and should be used in combination of other tools you are used to trust. You need to watch this tools for a while untill you know waht it can do for you, I dont have an exact scienece on this or a manual Im still learning too . On the next post I will post another tool I made based on NN using Kohonen but with a different aproach to this one. see ya.

Thanks

Al

NN Template

Here is the template I use. The only indicator I use on the chart is the predictor. the ATM is a library and and idicator that does "back office work" for the predictor to use.

the template combines the predictor on four different timeframes (15,30,60,240)

in order to predict 1440 (levels for daily prediction) So different point of view to predict the same time period. So if you have all of the 4 TF showing the same direction it means it has hight probavility of doing that. if the chances are 50-50 you will see half of the arrows shoing one direction and the other half showing another. that usually means the makes will go sideways (most of the time).

some times changing the timeframe of the chart will change the levels, thats because of the learning of each predictor, usually thats handled by allowing the max amount of bars possible, but only if your PC can handle it. if not , then is possible that when you change you chart from 1H to 30M the levles changes (It should not because we already set each predictor to work with specific time frames:15,30,60,240m).

I'll be back with the template , sinc it is too big to upload I need to see how aI change it or do something else to give it to you guys, sorry I cant up load it right now,be back latter.

Thanks

Al

template ?

Where is the template ?

tone40@inbox.com:
Here is the template I use. The only indicator I use on the chart is the predictor. the ATM is a library and and idicator that does "back office work" for the predictor to use.

the template combines the predictor on four different timeframes (15,30,60,240)

in order to predict 1440 (levels for daily prediction) So different point of view to predict the same time period. So if you have all of the 4 TF showing the same direction it means it has hight probavility of doing that. if the chances are 50-50 you will see half of the arrows shoing one direction and the other half showing another. that usually means the makes will go sideways (most of the time).

some times changing the timeframe of the chart will change the levels, thats because of the learning of each predictor, usually thats handled by allowing the max amount of bars possible, but only if your PC can handle it. if not , then is possible that when you change you chart from 1H to 30M the levles changes (It should not because we already set each predictor to work with specific time frames:15,30,60,240m).

I'll be back with the template , sinc it is too big to upload I need to see how aI change it or do something else to give it to you guys, sorry I cant up load it right now,be back latter.

Thanks

Al

Hello Guys,

Here is the template I normally use. it is the predictor placed four times, one for each of the period (15,30,60,240) I use in order to predict 1440M(Daily).

Like I said before, I dont have a manual, Im testing it still. But here is what I know, I try to select pairs that have all arrows in allignment; meaning all four red arrows on the first part and then all four green arrow on the second part and viceverse. If I only have three out of four then I wait on the first part to get completed with price and see which arrow/s predicted that move, and then I trade on the second part of the prediction ,whichever way it is(Allways oppposite of the first part.)

If you have a 50-50 scenario, then it usually means sydeways market remember ,usually not allways just usually. then I trade it buy low selling high two or three trades for the whole day not more.

If you have clusters of highs or lows, remember that price area, it usually serves as a good resistance/support.

If your PC can handle the load, you should set the bars on chart to 999999999999999.

Regarding Money monagement stoploss , TakeProfit etc you should use the levels to set reasonable stoploss, use clusters as SL or TP or any other Level you see important. If you doubt the prediccions for the day, then just wait untill the first section gets completed the use that as "Quality control" then trade on the rest of the day prediction if applicable.

Sometimes it takes two predicted periods to complete the full accurate price prediction and not so accurate time prediction. Ej: if you get four red arrows then four green arrows and the price takes the whole day going down hitting the lows predicted, then it normally takes 1/2 of the next day to do the upside move predicted. So, although the price prediction was correct, the time prediction was not, you should know this too.

Hope you like it and if you want to share your testing , you are wellcome to do so. Im tide up with things but Ill do what I can to answers questions.

Good luck

Thanks

Al

Files:

Amazing stuff !

What a humongous task you have thrown upon your shoulders! Amazing amount of work ... By sharing your hard work you have made this world a little happier, even if in the knowledge that you at least tried to make it a better place for the fellow traders !

Bravo !