Currency Heat-map EA - page 14

Trade update

Hehe are a few demo trade testing NN projection (experimental).

They are all MTF correlation trades expet for EURCHF WHICH HAS 50-50 % CHANCE OF GOING BOTH WAYS WHO KNOWS WHICHONE FIRST. Yeah that doesnt sound too good unless if you know everytime this happens, the market goes sideways 90% of the time(so far). So the strategy here is to buy low -sell high after one of the bands was fully reached , I drawed a line to show where it should go for the rest of today or early tomorrow.

Thanks Al

Files:
update.zip  252 kb

does your NN take into considreation (as a factor)

for GMT of the day

daily movement vs average daily volatility

xx3xxx:
does your NN take into considreation (as a factor)

for GMT of the day

daily movement vs average daily volatility

If you could elaborate a bit more on your question I could answer it properly as I think it has something to do with what you ask, but not sure. You see, when my NN goes back looking at the trained data, it looks and count what happens with with future days and it does take into consideratios how much does it move on a particular day, a compilation of several patterns found is then used to take an average ATR for the predicted levels so it does have some of that yea, but I dont quite understand about GMT. I guess you ask atr relationship to gmt ? if that is your question then no, thats not being taken into account. Im getting myself train more and more on NN and for what I can understand is that what I came up with is a rudimentary way of working with kohonen maps and then applying some PNN principles to then came up with probailities as projections, its a mix that I have not seen is use so far, but thats my untrained viewpoint on this subject which im not an expert, so I dont know.

thanks

Al

Great thread and some impressive work being done.

I'll follow with great interest

teamrecon:
Great thread and some impressive work being done. I'll follow with great interest

Thanks teamrecon

Al

11 Sep 09 NN price projections

Hello,

Here are todays projections almost all are MTF correlation meaning four arrows (15,30,60,240 minutes) pointing one direction and then opposite four arrows pointing contrary direccion on second part of the day. there is only one 50-50 chart and the way to trade that one is to wait until the BIG BOYS decides to drive prices to one of the cluster levels and then go the opposite direccion. the characteristic of this set up is a sideway move(for the day) so buy low, sell high use the levels for that (the cluster of course).

Thanks

Al

Files:
911-09.zip  533 kb

Exit EA

Hi Tone40,

This is my first post here at TSD

Thanks for sharing your impressive indicators (currency heatmap)

just 1 small request if u don't mind

I found your heatmap is very useful for exit strategy

is it possible that u can program and share with us an EA used to exit trade base on 1 set of your heatmap indicator, period = 5 ?????

That would be awesome.

ex. after a series of green color then candle closed change to white or red then EA auto closes the current trade immediately.

Thanks in advance ,,,

KD

14 Sep 09 NN price Projections

Hello,

Here is todays price projections, we have quite a few.

Thanks Al

Files:
14-09-09.zip  553 kb

15 Sep 09 NN price Projections

Here are just a few MTF setups for today.

Thanks

Al

Files:
15-sep-09.zip  174 kb

Nice thread. Really great!