Ivan`s trading style - page 23

Jessica keough:
you can find it at server uang post at this thread...anyone has this indicator?

i wanna the blue and red dot..but i don`t know, why i can`t download it..maybe u can share this indicator here..

Supernova GBP/JPY Mini Trend Catcher

As request! Hehe!

Files:

q8m2002:
here it is

Thank you...do you know what is the best use of it??i mean what is the TR,CC,BS..i know the cci and BB Bolinger bands am i right?so,what about others?

Thank you and thanks everybody

Files:

other indicator

Files:

ahmedazizelias wrote :

Thank you...do you know what is the best use of it??i mean what is the TR,CC,BS..i know the cci and BB Bolinger bands am i right?so,what about others?

Thank you and thanks everybody

hello ahmed, we meet again, how do yo do ?

TR = Trend (Base on middle line of Bollinger Bands)

CC = Candle Color

BS = Buy Sell

and about the numbers of #MarketPrice indicator, see picture below for the informations

Pivot

Jessica keough:
other indicator

Hi all !

My oppinion is that there is no any indicator in the world which can show you where the trend is going on.

You have to know where the trend has to going on and the indicator just give you a positive pulse in your oppinion that you have right or no.

Try to think of it !

I think that the only what you need is a 15M-1H Chart with a Pivot point and a Momentum indicator with period 7 or 14 and level 100.

Cheers

Adam

ServerUang:
hello ahmed, we meet again, how do yo do ?

TR = Trend (Base on middle line of Bollinger Bands)

CC = Candle Color

BS = Buy Sell

i have to say it here again:

Thank you very much...i am realy feel shy because i post same question twic in two diferent threads..that was kind of noisy to you and everybody..sorry again and thank you very much."

oke..i didn`t say this is a holy grail...i think you can put bolingger band to make yu sure where the price may go, if the price is at the upper band we may think the price will go down and vice versa.....please understand there is no perfect sistem, we just try to make it profitable.

Files: