Ivan`s trading style - page 17

it is depend on how many pips is your target, If you use TF M15, semafor is very helpul for getting 20-50 pips..sometimes we can got more than 100 pips.. the most important thing that trader need is when to start and when to finish..for me semafor is very usefull, even it repaint..

Hai user4001, can you send your template please ?

Hi

ServerUang:
Or we can tested and practiced it with Trade Simulator

Hi Jessica and all friends here, for open position I see the MA 2 (Lime) crossing with MA 4 (Lime dotted). MACD and BBandsStopBar for confirmation.

can we have the MTF RSI5

PLZ

Hi

ServerUang:
Or we can tested and practiced it with Trade Simulator

Hi Jessica and all friends here, for open position I see the MA 2 (Lime) crossing with MA 4 (Lime dotted). MACD and BBandsStopBar for confirmation.

can we have the MTF RSI5

PLZ

Jessica keough:
thank inzider..are you from france? inzider we must wait until monday to see your mtf_lbf indicator..can you post the picture?

Hi Jess no from Canada, french province Quebec!

Well, here another version since that bug... bug me.

Here we go, its working great but you can't rely on that as entry. Its plug on candel whit a 0 line, so it tell you if THIS bar is positive front of the last one.

linear_price_bar.mq4

linear_price_bar.ex4

Im searching best confirmation, i would do it whit MACD BAR and... i tough about Accelarator Osciliator or Eddy but.... both miss call a shot on USD/JPY open... calling long when price was hitting a resistance so i dunno. Fisher havent call it so i'm still lookig at it. Also T.A 1.12 from Nitany, that give stoch and rsi of 1 mi chart!! Still looking!

-------------------------------------------

1-May i know how to use KG flat dectector

2-May i know how to use MACD entry

Soon!

Files:

hi user4001 , can we get your template please...

eddyroza:
hi..everyone....sorry because not follow this system 2 day ago...i'm have alot job to do..ok...i have something to show..to improve this system..see picture below......i'm just used semafor,stoch 5,3,5,eddyfx consig and FxTrend....adjust for consig indic (input>LSMA=18 to 14)...

1. First signal to see semafor 2 or 3

2. Fxtrend buy(Blue) or sell(red)

3. EddyFx Consig buy(Blue) or sell(red)

4. Stoch 5,3,5 up or down

...Fxtrend must same color with consig indic to entry or exit...just like that

i hope this can helping you all... Thank Q

your idea is simple and easy.thanks brother

what is exit piont? is that buy at 3 and exit next 3

hi

ta1.12

Files:
1601.jpg  25 kb
new_folder.rar  67 kb

Forget Yur4ik....

I just tough about it. You know this tech is suicide. Why?! Because its suppose a side market... 3 are top, 1 and 2 are inside bounce, but who want to play a side market?!... We need a trend!! IF you buy when 2MA cross 4MA then price can bounce back down at 14MA (and that happen often and real kick!) making a new #3... And in fact, market often trend up or down no? Making new high and low. And how those gonna be make, by pushing new #3... those that we are buying at? .... so the its a trap!

The only way you can catch a run to the top its by buying at 5MA cross 14 MA whit MACD confirmation/Stoch and what ever you want! Sell back at next cross. Exept that, at my opinion, even whit all indic or the world, its suicide. Buy at #3 wishing a bounce when it can repaint when boucig back from 14 MA... no thx!

Buying when price bouce back up from 14MA in a Up trend, or Sell when it bounce back down from 14MA... hum, make more sens no?!

My 2 cents!