Ivan`s trading style - page 29

newdigital:
Moved your post to this thread where they are talking/using this indicator.

Damn, so this indi will not be coded before long time

Really need help.

Big Joe:
Hello all,

I want this with an histogram which change colors when up / down please.

Really need help,

Thanks

alright, Joe; here's your SpermanSnake (SSRC_bar - ShowBar/Line switch; SSRC_bar_basic -Bar only)

but you really should explain how to use and how you using repainting indicators

warning! - indicator deliberately repaints (set to redraw itself) about "predicting the past" self-deception indicators read Bookkeeper's site ) Bookkeeper: Indicators & Scripts for MT4

Files:
ssrc_bar.mq4  8 kb
sssr.gif  20 kb

Jessica keough:
sell eu at Q 3, let see the price will go to Q 4 or down to Q2..

It just did!

Then what, bounce to make a new High!?!?

Hum hum!!!... hehe!

----------------------

nice bike by the way!

hi inzider,,,actually i don`t really understand that sistem, have you ever read bird watching in lion country book?

I Want The E-book

Jessica keough:
hi inzider,,,actually i don`t really understand that sistem, have you ever read bird watching in lion country book?

HI,

this is my 1st post in this thread.

Jessica is the book a comercial book or a free book?

if free give me the ebook.

can?

Jessica keough:

No no! I tough you were doing metaphore about lion and some versus Forex Market. Kinda Disney monkey and lion movie about life and rough area.... LOL

I just notice that your "prediction" been true since EUR/USD hits ur Q2 points. that's all.

I'm not much into all those funny story, i like strike fact. It could be good to get a general image/idea about the thing i don't know.

Sounds more like bible/religion to me, hehe!

-------------------------

You still have a nice bike.

Later!

5 sing zz alert

i made only level 5 signal indicator.

also add alert function

regards

Files:
003.gif  15 kb

sygg320:

also add alert function

regards

Nice!!! Now we really got a ElliottWave Indic! I was joking at first by if its really effective, that thing makes more sens then any other 3 or 4 level semaphore since its base on some Know and tested technic.

I'll give a try.

Thx!

------------------

Does it drop to 38.2 or 50 fibs after the 5 you show on ur chart?!

Originally Posted by sygg320

also add alert function

regards

hm... good thank you sygg320, will try it now

ServerUang

How much does this repaint

How much does this indicator repaint, i have read bookkeepers site,but I am still not clear on the repainting

QUOTE=fxbs;212635]alright, Joe; here's your SpermanSnake (SSRC_bar - ShowBar/Line switch; SSRC_bar_basic -Bar only)

but you really should explain how to use and how you using repainting indicators

warning! - indicator deliberately repaints (set to redraw itself) about "predicting the past" self-deception indicators read Bookkeeper's site ) Bookkeeper: Indicators & Scripts for MT4