NEWBIE or just a BIG TIME SCAMMERS!!! - page 3

limestreamx:
there are certain people / group which take other people / group system and claim it to be his / their system and sell it... for sure new comer which have seen this remarkble and profitable system will buy it... PAY FIRST AND GET FRUSTRATED LATER thats the concept.. the scammer only think about his / their money but they never think about other people who are loosing money because of the system.. ONLY the creator know the best of what he has create.. and when i step in this forex world, the first system that i used is KUASAFOREX which then i know its original system is create by KUSKUS OSSENTOG that is ISAKAS system.. and the main thing is the ISAKAS system is free for sharing here... kinda frustrated to know about this and plus frustrating when i loose money using this system.. maybe because i dont fully understand on how it works. but i heard so many complaining about this KUASAFOREX system and the same result more loser then winner...

I am here bad bad spammers .. limestreamx since you are looking for system let me suggest you to look at hormonic thread very nice indicators good trading approach. you might be able to catch there something,

Guyver:
I am here bad bad spammers .. limestreamx since you are looking for system let me suggest you to look at hormonic thread very nice indicators good trading approach. you might be able to catch there something,

thanks guyver... im looking for a simple to understand system... did u mean something like gartley.. butterfly etc?

limestreamx:
thanks guyver... im looking for a simple to understand system... did u mean something like gartley.. butterfly etc?

Yes correct, try with gartley it is the simplest and conforms to price patterns of even elliotwave...

Guyver:
Yes correct, try with gartley it is the simplest and conforms to price patterns of even elliotwave...

okey then.. i will give it a try guyver.. hope i can understand it. about the andrew pitchfork i really cant understand that kinda system..

limestreamx:
okey then.. i will give it a try guyver.. hope i can understand it. about the andrew pitchfork i really cant understand that kinda system..

Why you said pitchfork? you are already jumping from one place to another . gartley is something else pitch fork trading is something else.

Guyver:
Why you said pitchfork? you are already jumping from one place to another . gartley is something else pitch fork trading is something else.

i just wanna tell u that i didnt understand those pitchfork from catalin thread.. so is gartley is easy enough?

limestreamx:
i just wanna tell u that i didnt understand those pitchfork from catalin thread.. so is gartley is easy enough?

see harmonic section read what others has to say . You should be able to pick it up some thing for your self... better yet start your own thread start posting trades see what you have done wrong or right big learning experience .

Guyver:
see harmonic section read what others has to say . You should be able to pick it up some thing for your self... better yet start your own thread start posting trades see what you have done wrong or right big learning experience .

thanks guyver... will do as u said...

thanks for the info limestreamx....hopefully all the trader have awareness like you...

naga_berlendir:
thanks for the info limestreamx....hopefully all the trader have awareness like you...

yup thanks anyway... tukar nick pulak...