Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 47

thefxpros:
Hi, i'm trying to find a working range bars indicator nogap. I can't find it, no EA or script. Anybody can help?

In this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Range bars EA new format.mq4 there is a "ShowGaps" option. Did you test that one?

mladen:
In this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Range bars EA new format.mq4 there is a "ShowGaps" option. Did you test that one?

Yeah, that is the one I normally use. But i'm searching for an indicator not EA. It seems it is impossible to find a working one.

Does the "nogap" mean that the new open is aligned to close?

Ovo:
Does the "nogap" mean that the new open is aligned to close?

yes, like this, but i hoped someone had a free version.

RangeBars plug-in for Metatrader 4 – Forex Trading Tools | Metatrader tools & plug-ins

thefxpros:
yes, like this, but i hoped someone had a free version. RangeBars plug-in for Metatrader 4 – Forex Trading Tools | Metatrader tools & plug-ins

No problem, I just asked, but the idea is quite worth a thought - rangebars independent on tick size. I knew someone tried the mod but until today I did not notice the advantage.

Did you ever code it MLaden?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Did you ever code it MLaden? TEAMTRADER

Unless MLaden comes up with something easier and more reliable, this indi is the best so far I have found.

I do not know if there is a MQ4 file for it but I do not have it.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
renkobar.ex4  312 kb

It was a while i didn't use the currencies for trading...

Today i reopen the platform and the EA that i always used for generating range bars, doesn't work fine...

Every day i'm finding something that doesn't work as before with these damned new builds. Can you fix Mladen?

range_bars_ea_gapped_1_pip_-_gbpusd.mq4

thefxpros:
It was a while i didn't use the currencies for trading...

Today i reopen the platform and the EA that i always used for generating range bars, doesn't work fine...

Every day i'm finding something that doesn't work as before with these damned new builds. Can you fix Mladen?

range_bars_ea_gapped_1_pip_-_gbpusd.mq4

A question : what was changed in the code? It has to be undone

mladen:
A question : what was changed in the code? It has to be undone

nothing, it is the EA you made for me when i asked to you if there was a way to invert the price of a symbol, insted of usdjpy i wanted jpyusd.

I change often the external variables values like range bars size and tf, bars number and nothing else.

Also the EA i had before shows the same issue. I just tried.

This is the previous EA. I attach also the ex4 because i don't know if it is new builds ready.

range_bars_ea.mq4

range_bars_ea.ex4

Files: