Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 2

Mart

Thanks for posting your chart, its much more understandable now since I couldn't see much difference with just a plain chart.

mart-hart:
It was a bigger picture when I loaded it

Anthow I zipped up a BIG 4 day picture for you.

I cant upload the script as you buy it from MQL. it's only 25 euro plus tax

Mart

Taxes are only applicable for clients from a country in the European Union. For other people, there is no tax. My shop automatically recognizes this.

Ah ah thanks

Love taxes, love tax, oh damn !

Mart Hart,

I tried your range bars that you upload on the start of the thread. (great thanks )

One question : do we need to open the offline graph each morning or does it update itself ?

Thanks

mart-hart:
This range bar script from MQL is really nice.

Chart on the left is to days cable on 15 mins and the right one is 20 point range bars.

Just look how the CCI now reacts, no wonder all the woodie people have moved to range bars.

Mart

I saw there is version 1.0 on the forum . Yet I can't download from their site as I am not the members....I even can't register a new account due to their technical problem.

Could you post the newest version here?

Hi michal,

Is your version based on 1min chart as a datafeed to the offline chart such as wlas's version? or you are getting the data directly from every tick (I assume there is a MT4 command to obtain tick data as there is a tick chart from Market Watch menu).

Regards,

Toyogo

toyogo00:
Hi michal,

Is your version based on 1min chart as a datafeed to the offline chart such as wlas's version? or you are getting the data directly from every tick (I assume there is a MT4 command to obtain tick data as there is a tick chart from Market Watch menu).

Regards,

Toyogo

Hi Toyogo,

My charts are based on tick data. Where there are not tick data available I interpolate 1 min bars. When you buy the script you will get my full support.