Simple Trend Follower System - page 6

Hello,

I have the eagle indicator for some months now and it definately works in Frankfurt and London session.

In the last week I bought a ninja trader 3 month subscription were you can do charttrading with predifined strategies (eg: 20 tp 20 sl , 1 pip trailing after 4 pips of profit) with one mouse click. So I setup traps in the upper and lower area of various pairs in the areas defined by the eagle indi and the strategy is effective.

This proggie is super and I am forming the opinion that it worths the 995$ time life licence.

It connects with mbtrading and interactive brokers feed among others and it offers also 1 sec, 1 tik charts and above.

Cheers

B

Blazer1965:
Hello,

I have the eagle indicator for some months now and it definately works in Frankfurt and London session.

In the last week I bought a ninja trader 3 month subscription were you can do charttrading with predifined strategies (eg: 20 tp 20 sl , 1 pip trailing after 4 pips of profit) with one mouse click. So I setup traps in the upper and lower area of various pairs in the areas defined by the eagle indi and the strategy is effective.

This proggie is super and I am forming the opinion that it worths the 995$ time life licence.

It connects with mbtrading and interactive brokers feed among others and it offers also 1 sec, 1 tik charts and above.

Cheers

B

If you're trying take a look at Tradestation. It's free by opening a forex account.

Forex.com offers Ninja Trader with a fixed $50 value per month.

But don't lose your mind by buying software with your pocket money, buy software with your account profits

Hello ,

When ninja is included in a broker the prices are manipulated ,I learned to deal only with ecn and not bucket shops.

Ninja offers it free with gain but the feed is good only to fill the charts.After this I connect mbtrading to take the real prices ,real time.

I pay 60$ per month.

Cheers

B

Blazer1965:
Hello ,

When ninja is included in a broker the prices are manipulated ,I learned to deal only with ecn and not bucket shops.

Ninja offers it free with gain but the feed is good only to fill the charts.After this I connect mbtrading to take the real prices ,real time.

I pay 60$ per month.

Cheers

B

Hi,

I was looking the code carefully and I don't see any instruction to draw white or any characters.

Are you sure this is the only indicator?

Files:
fiboexp4l3.gif  31 kb

Hello,

The HIGH and LOW price with white letters appears only if you import this indicator in your elite tpl. In my previous template it was invisible.

Thank you

B

Yes, it's amazing, only with that template.

Ripleys's?

Untick the option inside the red rectangle.

Files:

Hello,

That did the trick ,yea. The fonts was drunk also ,I saw them double ,lol.

What time period is proper you think ?

Any trades you smell today ? I have setup a trap (sell limit order) in GU at 1.9457

Thank you

B

Maybe we could have a short USDCAD here. SL is 25/30 pips up.

Files:
adxmacd036.gif  21 kb

Hello,

Thank you for posting your trades with this specific method.

Please continue.

Cheers

B